Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It never began for low iq cels like me!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I'm really bad at learning new stuff. I can look at math for hours and still dont understand it. I can only learn things and memorize things which I have interest in like history or geography. Its over I should probably change my avi because its disrespectful to have such an based high iq guy as my avi while I'm stupid.

I couldn't finish high-school maths and literature, I dropped out. I had after-hours tutors, didn't help at all, especially when the tutor was a stacey and Id just imagine fucking her the entire time.

I think at least if I had intelligence that life would at least be better in that I could of had a high paying job and not had to rely on autismbux.

I am honestly envious of high-IQcels that have high paying jobs, at least you get tons and tons of money and can move out and get a nice place to cope with.

I also have the feeling that I learn way slower than most people and have a under average attention span

>eq

eq is forced numale meme

having no talents rly does suck

yeah it never began for us

Told u. Ur post are low iq u i told u boyo :feelstrash: :feelsrope:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

aww... I feel bad for laughing at @HighTGymcel because IQ is 100% genetic.

Personally speaking, I found out the hard way that I'm low IQ when I was in college studying engineering. I'd struggle more than the other students because I took longer to learn things. While other students took 5 or 6 courses every semester, I could only manage 4, and that too with difficulty. My engineering career never began. After I barely managed to crawl out of electrical enginnering with a 70%, I realized that it was over. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
At least u dont post loweffort post so u still not as low iq as highT :feelstrash: :feelskek:

you dont need to be smart to pass american high school classes lol just put in the work

of course you'll learn at a slower pace than other people but its atleast its something u have a good shot at accomplishing unlike ascending

you dont need to be smart to pass american high school classes lol just put in the work

of course you'll learn at a slower pace than other people but its atleast its something u have a good shot at accomplishing unlike ascending
I aint from the us

Bobby Fischer IQmogs all of us to oblivion.

im glad im not like you