Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It never began for hourglassSyndromecels

Ž

županič

Recruit
★★
Chance is that you had really bad development growing up. First year of your life is most important for movemnt deveopment. If you have bad development during these years your body will compensate with bad stabilization strategy which can possibly cause joint pain in adulthood. There are many ways to detect deviations in a child's development that a normal doctor will not notice. Only an experienced physiotherapist who specializes in working with children will notice these deviations. If youre still young you can fix these deviations and have somewhat good stabilization strategy as adult. If youre adult its over (JK you can somewhat learn it but damage is already done you know).

If you fat cunt and youre sucking your belly in this can cause back pain and poor trunk stabilization strategy too.

If you look at most of the top athletes they never have this so called hourglass syndrome.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eMz1F2hwk

Last edited:
If you signed up for .is chances are its over for you aleredy.

didn't understand but i know it's over gray

I reccomend gaming pc and woodwork as the major hobby, Rent a garage and make stuff and also game when taking breaks
Gaming is not fun bro. I just go on long ass walks with my dog every day and study for uni. Shit is sad

Gaming is not fun bro. I just go on long ass walks with my dog every day and study for uni. Shit is sad
Woah then you havent expirienced the good shit yet, Stuff from 2009 to 2016 was the bomb! Fuck the rest

Woah then you havent expirienced the good shit yet, Stuff from 2009 to 2016 was the bomb! Fuck the rest
What games would you recommend? The last game I really enjoyed was Shadow of War. My favorite games of all time is probably Wow (I started in TBC ended in MOP) and Skyrim (I used to mod it a lot).

What games would you recommend? The last game I really enjoyed was Shadow of War. My favorite games of all time is probably Wow (I started in TBC ended in MOP) and Skyrim (I used to mod it a lot).
MW3 campaign, Holy shit that was intense mang.

MW2 Campaign

Literally BF4 BF3

GMOD

HALF LIFE

CS

CSZ

CSGO

CSS

GTAIV

GTA3

GTAV CAMPAIGN

Total war titles