Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story It never began for him…

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
So my mother has a friend (female) with whom she studied when they both were young. This friend had a son at the ripe old age of 40+ years old. As you can imagine, this son had the misfortune being blessed with autism and a severe learning disability. He is now 22 years old and lives with his mother because he needs help with everything.

The worst part is that he is not really stupid or unaware of his situation. He is right in the middle ground where he noticed how “wrong” he is in comparison to his peers but unable to change his situation... it must be a special form of torture.

Nothing is more enfuriating than recognizing everything wrong with you/your life and being unable to change the outcome.

Slight cases of Asperger's Syndrome most of the time only mean minor detriments to your life quality - especially if you are good-looking and/or female, of course some social situations will overtax you but you will still manage to get a decent job and private life most of the time. After some learning you are capable of understanding others on your own and people just think that you are a little bit awkward.

In the worst cases there is often a complete abstinence of "normal desires" like relationships/etc., some people with that are unironically not even interested in relationships/sex and therefore there is little to no psychological strain put on them in that regard, they can happily exist in their own world and are truly content with watching Steven Universe or painting Sonic for the rest of their life, they see nothing wrong with themselves and have little to no desire for something interpersonal, despite living (for outstanders) highly abnormal life styles (like NEETdom) they are content/happy. They exist in their own bubble. For comparison: They are like Chris-chan but without the love-quest. If the parents aren't complete assholes that want to force normalcy upon their child a relatively good life could be possible within the constraints of your own mind where you remain unaffected by the dystopian shithole that is the modern world.

And then there are the people who exist within the border region between these extremes - this is where hell is found, they have "normal" desires (like wanting a GF/sex, a family later on and a job), but don't have the mental/physical prerequisites for it - and the worst thing is that they are constantly consciously aware of it. Self-awareness is nothing more than a curse in certain situations - you feel like a pilot locked out of the cockpit by a malevolent co-pilot, you know what's going wrong, but you cannot change it. You are too "abnormal" for "normalcy", but you cannot fully transcend your mortal desires to become a full-fledged wizardcel who has no boundaries anymore to the "normal world". You are left in a frightening intermediate state of being/remaining "abnormal" and having "normal" desires. People like ER and most self-proclaimed Autistcels would fall under here.

It could be said that this is also true for IQ or disabilities: The worst thing is an IQ~80, because you don't have the mental capacities for most jobs (especially in the automatized hell that is the modern one where the physical labourer gets more and more replaced with machines and where even STEM absolvents have to completely reorientate themselves every year thereby proving the need for mental flexibility as a result of IQ and the highest amount of discipline), but the capability to self-reflect, if you were truly mentally disabled you would most of the time not care and with a higher IQ sucess would be possible. Disabilities are always debilitating, but when you are wheel-chair bound people see it at least and therefore adjust their expectations, when you aren't visibly disabled (like if you have motoric disorders, CFS or certain learning disabilities) people expect normal performance from you, you get no lenience and you are still unable to perform certain tasks within a socially-acceptable time frame which will lead to conflict. In the intermediate realm the hell waits.

Add to this that his father is an absolute psycho (and university professor, lol) who is immensely disappointed in his son and lets him know this at every opportunity. His parents are divorced.

I’m telling you this because I was invited to a theater performance by special needs people where this son was supposed to participate (he was playing a stone, lol).

I agreed to come (it’s a good distance away and I have to take a day off work for this) because I highly empathise with this guy. He is always very excited when I visit (1-2 times a year) because he sees me as some kind of successful normie or even a semi-Chad.

But yesterday I was notified by my father that I don’t have to come because the guy will not participate in the performance because he “is sad/angry because he doesn’t have friends and a girlfriend”.

Over…just over from the start.

I personally blame his mother because she choose a psycho to mate with (personalitehehehehehe) when she was too old to have healthy children. She also is a raging leftist/feminist like my mother so she will keep her son in bluepilled suffering for the foreseeable future. She constantly sends him to all these “inclusive” activities where he is surrounded by normal happy people who IQ mog him in every regard…”so he gains some confidence”…fuck.

I can’t blackpill him because if I do he would be unable to “hide his powerlevel” and I could get in trouble.

If I were not already a soulless husk, I would be crying for him.

View: https://youtu.be/y8v2hvtM9_c?t=123

Users who are viewing this thread​

• curryfool
  • wereqryan
  • ReconElement
  • BlkPillPres
  • Iamnothere000
  • ... and 1 more.
Total: 9 (Incels: 6, Bluepillers: 3)

Brootal life tbh

That's the true hell cage. I always kept expressing online my envy of the full blown autists/schizoids/asocials.
Sure their lives might look pathetic, but they are CONTENT with their existence. I know a guy that gets his autismbux, watches anime all day, collects silly dolls and is happy about it. One could call him a "pathetic man child loser", but does it matter if he enjoys his lot in life?

sounds like me , but my father never gave me a single penny in my whole life

That's the true hell cage. I always kept expressing online my envy of the full blown autists/schizoids/asocials.
Sure their lives might look pathetic, but they are CONTENT with their existence. I know a guy that gets his autismbux, watches anime all day, collects silly dolls and is happy about it. One could call him a "pathetic man child loser", but does it matter if he enjoys his lot in life?
This. Self-awareness is not a blessing, but often a curse. The same as knowledge.

I had a tear in my eye. You can't not cry for this.

Never began for autistic cels :feelsrope: