Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It never began for adult virgins

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

This guy is 23 and roasties are saying it's a huge red flag that he's a virgin. Meanwhile many incels are 25+ or even 30+, it's absolutely over for us :feelsrope::feelsrope:

As if there had been any doubt that I'd become a wizard. If they don't starve me in a coofcentration camp first, that is.

Foids are animals, like the same answers say "women trust other women instintcs:feelskek:

So many people here are zoomers who can still catch up. If you are over 25 like me it is truly over. Orphan of all the teenage romances I never had

So many people here are zoomers who can still catch up. If you are over 25 like me it is truly over. Orphan of all the teenage romances I never had
Brutal

just lie , what could go wrong

Brootal I am 23 too

It's over if you're norman or below.
even for chad, watch at 2:25, her face XD.
she dumps him after this
missing out on teen love is death sentence

It's always been completely obvious. Adult virgin will repulse foids and there's nothing you can do. Sex is such a crucial part of human society and interaction inside the said society, yet normies prefer to be completely oblivious to this. Bluepilled cucks will laugh at you, foids will see you as a defective. Of course you can cope. You can religionmaxx or asexualmaxx. But it's all worthless. Also modern asexuality is basically a social construction used by foids to be able to reject their cuck husband and fuck Chads.

Gymmaxxing and fakingmaxxing, that's my cope

Hope it works :feelscry:

It's always been completely obvious. Adult virgin will repulse foids and there's nothing you can do. Sex is such a crucial part of human society and interaction inside the said society, yet normies prefer to be completely oblivious to this. Bluepilled cucks will laugh at you, foids will see you as a defective. Of course you can cope. You can religionmaxx or asexualmaxx. But it's all worthless. Also modern asexuality is basically a social construction used by foids to be able to reject their cuck husband and fuck Chads.
If i ever ascend I am technically not a virgin due to fucking about 15 escourts. But if they ask about prior relationships it is over.

"Uhhhh yeah I dated.. uhhh I had a gf wjhen I was 16 ??" what could even be said

If an adult is a virgin, then he's either an incel or has mental health issues.
But that's funny how they pretend not to understand that an ugly and short guy is a virgin due to his ugliness and short stature.

Foids are animals, like the same answers say "women trust other women instintcs:feelskek:
But when a wild Chad appears, both their puss and misogyny radars go...

huge-explosion-boom.gif

Because women are animals

Why doesn't he just lie when he got asked if he's still a virgin :dafuckfeels:

This guy is 23 and roasties are saying it's a huge red flag that he's a virgin. Meanwhile many incels are 25+ or even 30+, it's absolutely over for us :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Women think in groups & are timid things

Foids don't care about you, they only care about what you represent.

If they can't brag about you to other foids, you have no use. "My husband could have any woman he wanted, but he chose me!" It's all about stroking their ego.

If they can't brag about you to other foids, you have no use. "My husband could have any woman he wanted, but he chose me!" It's all about stroking their ego.

Which is what Chad-chasing is significantly about.

They convince themselves that they're just enjoying themselves as they get used as Chad's cumdumbster, but behind their whoring for Chad is a cinderalla fantasy that's about social competition with their female peers. Hehe he chose me!!!!!

The Chad posted earlier who got dumped for his virginity later came out as gay, so that's yet another excuse for foids: "if he's never fucked a woman before what if he's gay? teehee :foidSoy:"

Brutal preselectionpill

just go to virgin JB :feelscomfy:

Man these jackasses are very quick to maneuver the blame on the individual.

its over for nonexperiencedcels

Exactly

You need to lie and say you've had girlfriends or years long relationships if you're mid 20s or older. Male virgin - Ewww :foidSoy:unless you're a shy chad teen maybe. Losing virginity to a prostitute :foidSoy:Ewwww. It's a lose-lose situation for incels I think really.

When you're still a teenager women don't mind if you don't have dating experience (and some might perhaps let it slide at 20 or 21 as long as you had sexual experience), but older than that and instant red flags will enter their heads. Same with virginity, actually even at 20 virginity is a dealbreaker. i've even seen a few 19 year olds online call it a dealbreaker (but it's still fairly safe at 19 to reveal that you're a virgin).

18 is the last time you aren't taking any risk telling them you're a virgin.

The obvious advice here is to lie to the cunt about it. If you can use prostitutes to get experience, do it (but obviously do not let a cunt in on this fact).

I feel sorry for all of the bluepilled cucks who had to learn this part of female nature by rejection. If they aren't total morons, then at least it should set them on the path to becoming blackpilled.

I respect women so much

high IQ

Last edited:
just liemax. oh wait, lying would be a bad personality trait. I wonder what IT would advise in this situation :)