Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT needs to understand this

DarkLion

DarkLion

Recruit
★★
We are not racist.

We simply acknowledge the fact that whites are the most desirable race on the dating/sexual market. That has been shown by multiple studies, I don’t understand how anyone can still deny it.

And I don’t know if the reason for that is because of the media that portrays white people more often (that sounds like an ethnic cope tbh) or if its because white people are inherently more attractive because of their distinctive features.

It doesn’t matter. The reason why doesn’t change anything. At the end of the day it is what it is. We gotta live with this reality so we might as well be honest and open about it.

The average incel is open to dating and having sex with all ethnicities due to a lack of options. Which means that the average normie excludes more people based on race than incels. And yet, we are the racist ones. Because we’re honest about it. Just LOL

they don't need to understand nothing

That’s what happens when the statistics dont fit you narrative.

We are not racist, females are

Talking to a wall

Because a few people on here say words like ''nigger' ONLINE, it means we're racist.

IT and foids are racist as fuck, not us.

I'm racist
I'm racy
I'm an eraser
I'm Ray Cyst
I'm postmaxxing and it's getting bored already. Bane how do you do it?

I'm postmaxxing and it's getting bored already. Bane how do you do it?
I love how you knew I’d be postmaxxing so you didn’t even tag me :feelsthink:

idk I just look for shit and reply to it, it’s like second nature to me.

they don't need to understand nothing
True, because they can't understand anything to begin with. OP, it's a waste of time to deal with idiots like them. However, it would be funny to have a debate with them over a podcast of some sort if you're somewhat social and somewhat NT. Easy win.

I.T have little brains because they let pandas fuck them at night and now all of their bum holes hurt so they take it out on us.