Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It must be some technical issues..... right guys?

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I swiped hundreds of bumble women but got no matches. It’s something on their side, something with servers.....right guys? It’s totally unrelated to my facial and femur bones.... right guys? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
They can sense your toxic personality from miles away

Bumble is not real life. Go out and meet women
who will see an even uglier you than the bumble pics

You see a woman's personality detector transcends time and space. So they can sense that you have a toxic personality and that you post on an inkel forum.

Has to be bro. You have so much to offer online.

they know your post history dude

It's the vibe bro. I'm telling you.
You need to show that youre a safe dude and not some psycho like that Jeremy Meeks fella.

Be confident mane dang lad. And don't aim for women at all. Why don't you try matching with lovely trans ladies? Those suck some mean cock dude I'm telling you.

Remember dang lad it's not the size of the boat it's the motion of the sea.

Now go get em poon tiger

tiger
i
g
e
r

It's the vibe bro. I'm telling you.
You need to show that youre a safe dude and not some psycho like that Jeremy Meeks fella.

Be confident mane dang lad. And don't aim for women at all. Why don't you try matching with lovely trans ladies? Those suck some mean cock dude I'm telling you.

Remember dang lad it's not the size of the boat it's the motion of the sea.

Now go get em poon tiger

tiger
i
g
e
r
Here’s your gold strangerino!!

Absolutely.
technical issues regarding the shape of your face

they know your post history dude

This is honk worthy. I can imagine a near future where you have to submit your identity to anything you do online, thus completely removing anonymity.

Your phone is lacking ram, that's the reason.

zoinks! your phone must be having a hard time detecting your magnificent personality my sweet summer child

Yes definitely a glitch with the app