Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It must be extremely brutal to have a brother who is older than you, while you are short and ugly compared to him.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
I don't have a brother (thank God, even if he was ugly, the probability of him being a bluepill is high)

Imagine having to live with a better brother, or even Chad compared to you. Where he fucks every day in the bedroom and still invites his girlfriends to meet his parents. Holy shit, this is a strong black pill, you are seen as an omega in the eyes of your mother/father, your offspring will not even be exactly yours, it will be your brother's. Or you marry some foid and your brother turns you into a cuckold, because he has the high degree to do certain actions that we truecels do not understand.

even worse is to live with hot sister imo.

even worse is to live with hot sister imo.
Why? She's definitely not going to beat you up, but your brother will, he'll be superior to you. And even if it's your sister, she'll have boyfriends and stuff, but it's not something that really affects you directly, so fuck it.

And feeling hot for your own sister doesn't necessarily mean being jealous of her potential boyfriends, I don't know, I wouldn't be, because I don't care about foid.