Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It must be a coincidence

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
That all girls start ignoring me after i show them my picture :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
You know women are so busy nowadays with their education and jobs:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
It so just happens that they become busy right after they see my face :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

You talk to the female creature ? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

That all girls start ignoring me after i show them my picture :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
You know women are so busy nowadays with their education and jobs:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
It so just happens that they become busy right after they see my face :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
same coincidence happens to me on any jew social media apps

They see your bad personality...:feelskek:

It's a coincidence inkwell have you tried to grow your personality 3mm more?

their personality detectors only start working when they see your picture :feelskek:

It's a coincidence inkwell have you tried to grow your personality 3mm more?
I agree. Tyrone's personnality grows about 10 inches when he feels happy, try to act like him :feelshaha:

You talk to the female creature ? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
My personality is amazing
But it’s a coincidence it becomes bad just after a female scans my facial features

Your honor, members of the jury, this trial is a mockery of justice. My client has been brought here on charges of being an incel, however the prosecution has not brought forward a single piece of evidence to prove that my client has in any way been pursuing sexual relations! No witnesses of him chatting to girls, he has no social media to try and network, forensic investigation of his phone shows that he has never downloaded a dating app, and he does not have a single female contact. Your honor, it may well be true that my client has never had sex, but he is no incel. In fact the evidence points to only one conclusion, that he is in fact a volcel! I rest my case.
*entire courtroom bursts into applause*

Your honor, members of the jury, this trial is a mockery of justice. My client has been brought here on charges of being an incel, however the prosecution has not brought forward a single piece of evidence to prove that my client has in any way been pursuing sexual relations! No witnesses of him chatting to girls, he has no social media to try and network, forensic investigation of his phone shows that he has never downloaded a dating app, and he does not have a single female contact. Your honor, it may well be true that my client has never had sex, but he is no incel. In fact the evidence points to only one conclusion, that he is in fact a volcel! I rest my case.
*entire courtroom bursts into applause*
D49F2E3E B602 43E5 A5AB 59478023D518

I never asked females to go out with me. ("surprising", ikr :feelskek::feelskek: ) All normies that i asked them if they want to go out with me, you know, just for a beer or smth, coincidentally happened to be very busy with some things of theirs and what is more coincidental is that they never suggested another day for we to meet up :feelsEhh:
No makeup for your race.

Last edited:
Foolish inkwell.

You must show them your photo no later than 3 hours since your last shower.

GOOD PERSONALI-TEE-HEE_______BAD PERSONALI-TEE-HEE
Screenshot 2021 10 21 at 17 38 53 ted bundy jpg  WEBP 990  743

What you don't understand, silly inkels? :feelsaww: