Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT mod form submission GTFIH

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
IT is searching for people out of the US for the timezone and they are offering a form with loads of questions and stuff. I bet you aspies are smart enough to bypass these numbskulls so if anyone is motivated enough and has a bluepilled acount go ahead and apply:

It is like bbw_gaming but ruling over actual incels

Your account would probably have to be a few months old and you would have to have regularly made bluepilled posts.

Hmmmm... I do have a reddit account that hasnt done anything blackpilled....

It's too NT for me

When you need some dozen mods to monitor a bunch of lonely virgins on the internet, IT are truly more pathetic than us

Flood their shit and fill them with uncertainty.

Just submit a Tyronefish pic and you'll get the position without filling in the form.

The obvious drawback of this plan is that you would have to read IT, like, every day. Can you bend over and take that much cuck?

The obvious drawback of this plan is that you would have to read IT, like, every day. Can you bend over and take that much cuck?
You can let trolling go and post blackpill facts and maybe kick oit other mods (maybe)

One of "y'all" should infiltrate :feelsthink: :feelzez: :feelsmage:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back