Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT members admit that femcels don't exist

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

CEO of Incelborea
★★★★
Screenshot 14 7 2024 71127 wwwredditcom

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1e2m80s/comment/ld1x4fy/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

They basically just admitted that "femcels" aren't entirely alone, they just don't want to pick men with low smv, calling us a "good hot dog laying in the muddy street". That anaglagy basically means that "femcels" actually have options, but because those options are shitty, they don't choose those options. They legit proved the image is true.
And my response to that analogy, is if someone was actually starving, they would eat that hotdog with no hesitation. And if someone is not starving, they will refuse to eat the hotdog because they are "too good" for it, indicating that they have way more options for food to eat.
Basically, this idiot basically admitted that "femcels" don't exist, and they're just women who won't lower their standards for guys.

These normies have so much contradictions in what they say but this idiot still gets 273 upvotes lmao. It's like they have their own little low iq hivemind of everyone unanimously have this niche hobby of raising their egos by shitting on incels.

Nothing new here, we all know femcels are looking for chad only, anything below chad is not human for them
IMG 0543

Nothing new here, we all know femcels are looking for chad only
Yeah but this low iq IT commentor on reddit legit just proved the image he was responding to was true lol. That's what I find funny.

Yeah but this low iq IT commentor on reddit legit just proved the image he was responding to was true lol. That's what I find funny.
Even soyddit knows femcels are looking for chad only and theyre fake

They banned incel subsoyddits but not femcel subsoyddits

At this rate, IT might even be convinced to agree that water is wet:feelshaha:.

Even soyddit knows femcels are looking for chad only and theyre fake

They banned incel subsoyddits but not femcel subsoyddits
Tbh, the real blackpill on what incel subs were banned was the speed with which Reddit shut down Chadfishing subs while letting even most incel subs up for months or years. Talking about women only wanting Chad was no real problem to anyone, but actually showing how much women desire Chad was an actual no-go, lest the average guy see it:feelshaha::feelshmm:.

I don't believe in the existence of Femcels any more than I believe in the existence of God or Santa Claus. Femcel is literally an absurd oxymoron - a rich beggar or hot snow, a weak strongman. Anyone who is able to build simple logical chains does not believe in femcels.

At this rate, IT might even be convinced to agree that water is wet:feelshaha:.

Tbh, the real blackpill on what incel subs were banned was the speed with which Reddit shut down Chadfishing subs while letting even most incel subs up for months or years. Talking about women only wanting Chad was no real problem to anyone, but actually showing how much women desire Chad was an actual no-go, lest the average guy see it:feelshaha::feelshmm:.
Yeah there's a huge bluepilled conspiracy going on in the world, bashing on the blackpill, because they all want men to be bluepilled betabuxxes.

I don't believe in the existence of Femcels any more than I believe in the existence of God or Santa Claus. Femcel is literally an absurd oxymoron - a rich beggar or hot snow, a weak strongman. Anyone who is able to build simple logical chains does not believe in femcels.
logiccel