Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It may be cucked but I think ugly people shouldn't reproduce

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / Ugliness is the real hell
★★
Like when you see the difference between a person with an asymmetrical, ideal face, an ideal body and make a comparison to... with all due respect... sub-human, it's something so desolate that it would be better for it not to exist.

The thing is, in a complete blackpill state where the entire ugly male population stops reproducing, I believe it is in the long run less pain in the world

"But ugly women reproduce" yes but in any case there will be a reduction in ugliness and even so there will be a second wave in which men, now no longer sub-human simps, will stop wanting ugly women (something similar happens in the behavioral sink)

"But the competition adapts" yes but there is a difference in the competition between 8/10 and 7/10 and the competition of an inhuman looking creature, it is out of the game, out of nature
There is a natural limit too, look at the rest of the animals, they are very similar

So arranged marriages or anything that increases dysgenesis increases pain in the world

This is an ideal and quite simplified position and I only did it for the discussion

Last edited:
a lot of us here just want love and sex not necessarily reproduction