Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT makes up one of the most obvious LARPs about being in a relationship with an incel for 7 years

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/iyzew4/been_in_a_relationship_with_an_incel_for_7_years/

I've avoided making IT threads for a while but this is simply too much.

This is an unironic quote from the story:
I cried when he told me he wanted to break up. I was so upset and devastated but I finally realized he wasn’t worth the tears. Before breaking up with me, he told me how "used" my vagina is right now, how "loose" it feels, how I’m not a "foid" anymore (I felt so disgusted when I searched up that term), how he thought I was a submissive "waifu" for him (since I’m half Japanese) and how he preferred my body when I was 15 like wtf. He was the only boyfriend I had and I never cheated or hooked up with any guy during our 7 years together while he got 2 girls to fuck around while I was busting my ass in college.

These idiots actually think this is real and are buying this because they are in a cult. I love how they have to cherrypick, ignore content, and blatantly lie to makeup blatantly false stories to "prove" we're bad and would still be in this situation if we had a GF.

Really shows a lot about their character.

This pathetic LARP is leaking with false stereotypes about us. JFL. How retarded can those faggots be.

This   Things that never happened

These idiots actually think this is real and are buying this up because they are in a cult. I love how they have to cherrypick, ignore content, and blatantly lie to makeup blatantly false stories to "prove" we're bad and would still be in this situation if we had a GF.
Incel writing detailed story perhaps even with some proof highlighting how bad foids have treated him?
IT: r/thathappened

Clear Larp that even an autist could detect a mile away with the pure intention of villifying incels even more and pushing an agenda?
IT: This seems legit. Yikes. :soy:
This pathetic LARP is leaking with false stereotypes about us. JFL. How retarded can those faggots be.

I'm starting to think normies are low IQ, and everybody here in the forums mogs them to the universe

>dumb foid dates mysoginist chad
>calls him an incel

1565265510066.gif

even if this is true i don't understand how he is an incel :feelskek:

"relationship with an incel"

RELATIONSHIP with an incel

relationship with an INCEL

RELATIONSHIP with an INCEL

RELATIONSHIP... WITH AN INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE

DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT A FUCKING INCEL IS YOU RETARDS?

yep it's obvious larp
but of course IT will believe it because they have negative IQ
I'm starting to think normies are low IQ, and everybody here in the forums mogs them to the universe

They really can't understand just how obviously absurd and fake this shit sounds to us lol.

Since he is a sex-haver you can’t conclude anything about us from that story. If anything it would prove that Chad doesn’t settle for post prime roasties.

Very intelligent group of people over at IT.

damn, incels are the guys who take virginities of 15 year olds and even cheat on them with other girls? :feelswhere:
holy cow, these "incel" guys seem like a bunch of gigachad slayers :chad:
I guess I understand "I'm a virgin but not an incel" now :feelsclown:

Since he is a sex-haver you can’t conclude anything about us from that story. If anything it would prove that Chad doesn’t settle for post prime roasties.
None of the story is even real lol. Not even 5% of the story is real.

I cried when he told me he wanted to break up. I was so upset and devastated but I finally realized he wasn’t worth the tears. Before breaking up with me, he told me how "used" my vagina is right now, how "loose" it feels, how I’m not a "foid" anymore (I felt so disgusted when I searched up that term), how he thought I was a submissive "waifu" for him (since I’m half Japanese) and how he preferred my body when I was 15 like wtf. He was the only boyfriend I had and I never cheated or hooked up with any guy during our 7 years together while he got 2 girls to fuck around while I was busting my ass in college.

This isn't something that has EVER happened in the real-world lol. It's just some bullshit fantasy in the minds of IT. It's very obviously not real.

11 paragraphs....

imagine writing 11 paragraphs of a fabricated story....

to reddit...

about incels....

its just sad honestly

Why put nerdy interest in quotations and then like never expand on things ya had in common and to only get lured in by them saying flirtatious things proves“ just have game bro.” The way they jumped to taking their virginity and not describing how they grew closer is like suspicious All a lie ngl

u/throwawayincelgf should work on their story telling

Hydrogen Bomb larp...

None of the story is even real lol. Not even 5% of the story is real.

This isn't something that has EVER happened in the real-world lol. It's just some bullshit fantasy in the minds of IT. It's very obviously not real.
Just use incel lingo to construct a story that fulfills every prejudice you have about incels bro.

I cried when he told me he wanted to break up. I was so upset and devastated but I finally realized he wasn’t worth the tears. Before breaking up with me, he told me how "used" my vagina is right now, how "loose" it feels, how I’m not a "foid" anymore (I felt so disgusted when I searched up that term), how he thought I was a submissive "waifu" for him (since I’m half Japanese) and how he preferred my body when I was 15 like wtf.
the linguist in me is crying. surely they understand that no social group on earth shoehorns their entire glossary of lingo in to basic expressions like this, especially when it isn't appropriate to the context. completely kills all suspension of disbelief

"called me a foid and waifu" :feelsseriously:

these people can vote and get government subsidies :feelstastyman::feelsseriously:

I'm confused how tf he is even an "incel" if he had a gf and 2 other foids he fucked on the side???? The fuck? :lul:

Before breaking up with me, he told me how "used" my vagina is right now, how "loose" it feels, how I’m not a "foid" anymore
lold

She didn’t detect his bad personality?

Yes I knew an involuntary celibate, someone who lacks romantic success. I had sex with him and was in a romantic relationship with him.

ANY MAN I DON'T LKE IS INKWELL!!111!1
I wish this story was real and he beat her hard for being a stupid slant eyed bitch.
>dumb foid dates mysoginist chad
>calls him an incel

1565265510066.gif
Sounds like the average day of a woman, chad can humiliate the shit out of them and they keep coming back. Then when they get dumped "Well, chad was not even that good looking, he was inkwell". This is their little ant sized brains coping with the fact they are stupid bitches who was only used for a hole.

And not a single second was wasted reading this drivel.

Now this is just pathetic

It's one of the fakest things I've read in awhile. And the boyfriend character is an abusive Chad, not an incel.

They're back with the false testimonies about "ex" members and people in contact with groups they didn't like? It figures.
And not a single second was wasted reading this drivel.

This was probably written by BrazilianSoyma.

We are really dealing with the dumbest people possible.

>incel
>in a relationship

:feelstastyman:

Even in their retarded larps they can only talk about chad