Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It makes sense why most parents are bluepilled.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
The more beautiful you are the more likely you are to reproduce. The more beautiful you are, the more likely you are to believe the world is fair.

The more you believe the world is fair, the more bluepilled you are, and the less likely you are to know that looks define someone's life, and therefore neglect looksmaxxing for your child, and also keep them naive about human nature by feeding them bluepilled lies.

The ultimate irony is, us blackpilled incels would actually make better parents NURTURE wise, compared to normies, if given kids with equal genetics. Because we are aware of how superficial the world is, so we would looksmax our kids as soon as possible, make sure they are aware of the blackpill, and not let them follow bluepill crap such as "just approach the girl who is out of your league".

If you are rich you believe everyone has a opportunity in the free market equally stuff. Capitalism is good but not "fair". Nothing is "fair". The blue pill is like a drug, it consumes its victims into thinking the world is butterflies and rainbows jfl.

They grew up in a different era and cannot relate to how depressing life has become for younger generations of males (excluding Chad, Chadlite and Tyrone).

My dad, for one, probably would have gone Lapine by now if he were born in the 1980s or later. He might be the most clueless, out-of-touch Asperger retard on the planet.

The ultimate irony is, us blackpilled incels would actually make better parents NURTURE wise, compared to normies, if given kids with equal genetics. Because we are aware of how superficial the world is, so we would looksmax our kids as soon as possible, make sure they are aware of the blackpill, and not let them follow bluepill crap such as "just approach the girl who is out of your league".

If I ever had kids, I would just toss them a piece of steak to chew on every night so they would develop gigachad jaws.

If you are rich you believe everyone has a opportunity in the free market equally stuff. Capitalism is good but not "fair". Nothing is "fair". The blue pill is like a drug, it consumes its victims into thinking the world is butterflies and rainbows jfl.

The more beautiful you are the more likely you are to reproduce. The more beautiful you are, the more likely you are to believe the world is fair.

The more you believe the world is fair, the more bluepilled you are, and the less likely you are to know that looks define someone's life, and therefore neglect looksmaxxing for your child, and also keep them naive about human nature by feeding them bluepilled lies.

Articles like these are brilliant.

"just approach the girl who is out of your league".
That's what makes me more angry about PUA. They tell you that you can go for any girl you want. Of course, the moment they turn to "how to get your looksmatch" they'll make people realize the importance of looks and they'll loose their business.

If I ever had kids, I would just toss them a piece of steak to chew on every night so they would develop gigachad jaws.
Lol, eating rare steak daily with no utensils would create legit jaw strength on a kid. Not sure it would create a gigajaw but it is very based. In 10 years, no normie will be able to afford daily steaks though.

If I had kids I would put them on HGH, teach them to mew, make them go to the gym, pay for looksmaxxing surgeries, make sure they never eat processed foods and teach them to treats holes like shit to ensure that my sons are alpha males.

Lol, eating rare steak daily with no utensils would create legit jaw strength on a kid. Not sure it would create a gigajaw but it is very based. In 10 years, no normie will be able to afford daily steaks though.

Yeah, no kids should have to grow up with incel jaws in 2020. This information is widely available. At the very least throw them some beef jerky which is cheaper.

The also lived in an easier time with less competition

That is true. I have some chad friends ( I looked at their tinder it’s pure suifuel and proof of blackpill) and colleagues, and they all honestly believe I could slay women. Good thing about this is that they believe my stories about my non-existent past relationships. Bad thing is I want to kill myself everytime after I go out with them and don’t feel well for weeks.

That is true. I have some chad friends ( I looked at their tinder it’s pure suifuel and proof of blackpill) and colleagues, and they all honestly believe I could slay women. Good thing about this is that they believe my stories about my non-existent past relationships. Bad thing is I want to kill myself everytime after I go out with them and don’t feel well for weeks.

I would rope if I had Chad friends.

I would rope if I had Chad friends.
I know them from work and I am their boss and they love me. Luckily not everything is about foids in life and I love my job. But agree when I read some of the messages they are getting as well as their stories I feel stabbed in the heart. It’s so unfair because they slay girls by the dozens and I just want one fucking foid in my life for once. So I sometimes really get depressed.

I know them from work and I am their boss and they love me. Luckily not everything is about foids in life and I love my job. But agree when I read some of the messages they are getting as well as their stories I feel stabbed in the heart. It’s so unfair because they slay girls by the dozens and I just want one fucking foid in my life for once. So I sometimes really get depressed.

Absolutely brutal.

Absolutely brutal.
My new position and my observations about my chad colleagues are the reason why I joined you guys in the first place. I thought most of it is overexaggerated baloney, but unfortunatly the blackpill is 100% true, even if we have many shitposts here.
Another brutal blackpill was that my increased salary didn’t impress a single foid. For money-maxxing you need to be multi-millionaire today.

My new position and my observations about my chad colleagues are the reason why I joined you guys in the first place. I thought most of it is overexaggerated baloney, but unfortunatly the blackpill is 100% true, even if we have many shitposts here.
Another brutal blackpill was that my increased salary didn’t impress a single foid. For money-maxxing you need to be multi-millionaire today.

Cope:

Of course it's fair... for them.

They are from a different era, more of a generational gap. They wont understand the blackpill or its implications

They are from a different era, more of a generational gap. They wont understand the blackpill or its implications

Looks not mattering? Cope they always mattered its how we are wired

the world is fucking unfair AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Looks not mattering? Cope they always mattered its how we are wired
You used to be able to beat a cheating wife, and they couldn't just up and leave with chad. At least here, maybe America is different generation since they got feminism first.

That's what makes me more angry about PUA. They tell you that you can go for any girl you want. Of course, the moment they turn to "how to get your looksmatch" they'll make people realize the importance of looks and they'll loose their business.
yeah but even puamaxxed faggots like me can't get their looksmatch in 2020

My mum is bluepilled, my dad is mostly redpilled, with a few hints of bluepill stuff.

If I had kids I would put them on HGH, teach them to mew, make them go to the gym, pay for looksmaxxing surgeries, make sure they never eat processed foods and teach them to treats holes like shit to ensure that my sons are alpha males.

or just give them good genes so they don't need any of that shit

Parents who don't teach the blackpill should be jailed
full

This 100%. Although, I figure that if boys grow up with no mother figure, their emotional attachment to foids won't be so strong, so the blackpill will come easier to them. The mompill is absolutely brutal, and not having to deal with that would make the blackpill easier to swallow.

They grew up in a different era and cannot relate to how depressing life has become for younger generations of males (excluding Chad, Chadlite and Tyrone).
Correct. They were born in an era where being bluepilled could still get you by if you were not an uggo

Another high IQ post by the OP.
Ofc pretty ppl could never possibly have true empathy towards ugly men, as a famous anime villain once said:
"If you do not know the same pain, you can never truly understand another person."
Who would say that the evil inkwells could be the best fathers in the world if somebody gave them a chance

Last edited:
They don't want to tell their sons that the rope is the only option.

They don't want to tell their sons that the rope is the only option.
"To have committed every crime but that of being a father."
-Emil Cioran, On the trouble of being born.

Correct. They were born in an era where being bluepilled could still get you by if you were not an uggo

My dad was ugly (not to mention short, weak, bald, glasses-wearing, autistic and awkward) and yet he managed to get married and have two incel sons who have now gone over 70 combined years without attracting anyone. IT would draw the wrong conclusions and say "If he could get laid, you have no excuse" when in reality this is just more evidence of our generation of males being cursed to grow up during the worst time in human history to be an unattractive male. I feel like I have been cheated out of a normal life and people WILL pay for this. It's not a matter of if but when. I have so much anger built up since fucking 1993 when I hit puberty that I am ready to unleash at any moment now.

That figures.

Im ugly therefore life is unfair

The more privileged someone is the more they overlook other aspects of life that arent so great. If you live in a first world country problems in a 3rd world country dont even cross your mind like drinking water WE GOT SINKS BOYS