Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It makes me so mad when foids act like relationships "just happen"

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Then those stupid whores think that what they are doing (brushing their teeth, taking showers, studying/having a job) is the reason why they have a relatioship and not that they have a fucking pussy that ensures them easy life from the start. Then when they hear people complain about a lack of relationship they automatically assume that the complainers must be doing something wrong as the deluded whores believe they have earned their relationships by their actions.

Things like sex and relationships don't just "happen" unless you are a foid or a genetically privileged male.

Agreed

Women are just objects that surve no purpose other then to be fucked

relationships probably do just ,,happen" tbh, many things does just happen, just like the big bang

That’s life on tutorial mode

he works in mysterious ways bro

The reason why they say those things is because they're solipsistic. They can't really put themselves in other people's shoes, they just tell people what to do based on what works for them. Just exist game works for them, so that's what they tell us, despite the fact that if you're a sub4 male, you can go your whole life without being approached by someone romantically interested once, like, EZ.

For foids, relationships do "just happen." For the average foid, getting into a relationship can be as easy as simply walking outside and waiting, she will be approached by a plethora of potential suitors at any given moment. They exist in a completely different reality from us, and can only visualize their own perspective on things.

when they can create a tinder and get 50 + messages the first day, all women think relationships just happen for men the same way

solipsistic is in my opinion a symptom of low IQ. since foids typically have lower IQ its not a surprise.

animals are almost all solipsistic, they dont have empathy to perceive what others feel (thats why animal welfare is giga cucked, coz animals dont give a shit about you or anything else, only their own instincts matters)
Yup, empathy and the ability of putting yourself in other people's shoes in general are actually highly complex things that take time and specific capacities and experiences to be developed. Not only women (some women can feel empathy to some limited extent, but never in relation to grown men who are not related to them or not their love interest ATM) lack them, but also cluster B disordered people and little kids.

They do just happen! :foidSoy:
Have you tried just being confident yet?:soy:

They do "just happen" for foids, which is why they say retarded shit like "just go outside and you'll meet someone!"

All they need to do is be there and some guy will ask them out. They don' t need to do anything at all, they don't even need to speak or make an effort to approach anyone. I remember going on social anxiety forums in the past and every foid there had a boyfriend because "i was shy until he asked me out, teehee!!!1"

It pisses me off to no end.

For foids it does for most guys it's severely compensating for what they lack since there mere presence and just being themselves won't suffice.