Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It makes me sick to see so many noodlewhores fuck cumskins

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I think I'd rather be an Aboriginal male than a ricecel at this point, at least then I wouldn't have to suffer seeing my women dessert us because no one would want them anyway :feelskek:

Bet she is 30+ who was with whites guys at college
:feelshehe:

I think I'd rather be an Aboriginal male than a ricecel at this point, at least then I wouldn't have to suffer seeing my women dessert us because no one would want them anyway :feelskek:
As I said before having ugly roasties is a blessing many ethnics don't appreciate.

ricecels have better genes when in comes to balding, LOTS of ricecels have healthy hair even in their 50-60s, which isn't true for whites, in fact I don't remember the last time I've seen a guy in his 50s or 60s with full head of hair who is not an actor, among my people it is very rare to say the least

ricecels have better genes when in comes to balding, LOTS of ricecels have healthy hair even in their 50-60s, which isn't true for whites, in fact I don't remember the last time I've seen a guy in his 50s or 60s with full head of hair who is not an actor, among my people it is very rare to say the least
All those actors had hair transplants or wigs btw

Yeah but who cares when they're 5'6 and look like shit?

Guarantee she has been fucked by multiple white guys

Ricemen and women are a race of deranged reprobates who should be mass euthanised.

She didn’t talk about her own love life which is extremely sus :feelsseriously: wonder if she’s just salty about some relationship with a wm that went south.

Also, how she said “date and marry” specifically…. I feel like something’s being left out :feelssus:

Still, it’s decent to hear this from an AF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back