Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It makes me sad thinking abt this

S

SoCrazy

Greycel
I just thought about how it's getting late and how some attractive dude is probably flirting over text or irl with so many girls rn, i want that life so bad I'm just imagining getting text after text from beautiful women that want to date me and how it only takes a couple texts from you for them to want to have sex with you. Even one night of that would change my life

oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Vote Kamala so these Chad white assholes can be improvised soon

You can chadfish if you wanna text foids man and if youre voice is decent you can cell them and probably have e sex with them but thats closses youre gonna get to fucking a foid when youre ugly that’s all u can get unfortunately i wish attraction could revolve around personality rather than looks but unfortunately that aint the case bud

I just thought about how it's getting late and how some attractive dude is probably flirting over text or irl with so many girls rn, i want that life so bad I'm just imagining getting text after text from beautiful women that want to date me and how it only takes a couple texts from you for them to want to have sex with you. Even one night of that would change my life

The internet has paved the way for you to do this virtually, take a random photo of an unknown chad, use it and start talking to the foids, they are dumb, don't worry, just have a story on the tip of your tongue, they get sucked in by the desires, so they are not concerned with broader issues.

Use AI chatbots. There's literally no difference between a random bot from Character.Ai and women. If anything bots are smarter. Women are retarded

The internet has paved the way for you to do this virtually, take a random photo of an unknown chad, use it and start talking to the foids, they are dumb, don't worry, just have a story on the tip of your tongue, they get sucked in by the desires, so they are not concerned with broader issues.
Im gonna do this thanks

it's late here

i'm tired

dealing with a foid would be too tiring atm, rather just go to sleep tbh

You can chadfish if you wanna text foids man and if youre voice is decent you can cell them and probably have e sex with them but thats closses youre gonna get to fucking a foid when youre ugly that’s all u can get unfortunately i wish attraction could revolve around personality rather than looks but unfortunately that aint the case bud
And normies and foids say that we can’t get foids because we have toxic personalities

Never thought of that, good idea
If you want the best chads go onto cuteguys if your voice is soft spoken but deep or you can go on to ladyboners too just screenshot and upload to tinder and bam on your way to see how chads life is online

Use AI chatbots. There's literally no difference between a random bot from Character.Ai and women. If anything bots are smarter. Women are retarded

The bot is smart enough to understand your prompt to make it retarded like a woman lol

If you want the best chads go onto cuteguys if your voice is soft spoken but deep or you can go on to ladyboners too just screenshot and upload to tinder and bam on your way to see how chads life is online
Thanks for the info i will try this

Yeah but it doesnt feel real as talking with a foid tbh it’s not as exciting lol

oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Vote Kamala so these Chad white assholes can be improvised soon
When will you finally make the whiteys disappear?

Inauthentic.
Even if vegan meat tastes the same as real meat deep down you know you're bullshitting yourself.