Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It makes me rage so hard that women over 30 and 40 have sky high standards yet their pussies are rancid, never washed, stink, with herpes

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
A woman past 30 is almost worthless for sex. Her roast is blown the fuck out, she has hemorrhoids, her vagina naturally smells like feces.

But in their heads, they're still 16 and at their prime.

Go on a dating site, and most women who are 40/41 say they want to have children as well

Humanity needs to die

one of the worst parts about working in a hospital is seeing all the new people come in and how the majority of women have herpes

shit is depressing

one of the worst parts about working in a hospital is seeing all the new people come in and how the majority of women have herpes

shit is depressing
So they have stds? I really can't believe how disgusting these creatures are. And yet they live on recruit difficulty since day 1.

shit is depressing

lost the link but the CDC said half of women over 30 have herpes

so basically the USA government admits half have herpes using stats from the fucking 1990s

So they have stds? I really can't believe how disgusting these creatures are. And yet they live on recruit difficulty since day 1.
50% of people have herpes in the US

Nope, in their heads they know that they're used goods so they cope by fucking young Chads, and bitching about how oppressed they are.

If you live in the US as a incel you are a locationcel
Just get a passport and move to a different country to get some puss bro. Srsly tho joining the french foreign legion might be my last cope but I don't want to fight for the cucked french

Just get a passport and move to a different country to get some puss bro. Srsly tho joining the french foreign legion might be my last cope but I don't want to fight for the cucked french
Incels shouldnt fight for any country.

Genital herpes? I'm pretty sure 90% of Americans have or had Type 1 herpes by 50.
Idk, but what I do know is that these hoes and their cumstained crusty herpes ridden holes are dangerous

30 is the limit for a woman to have children

Past it, chances of handicap are high

Incels shouldnt fight for any country.
Might provide some useful skills for when this country collapses from the weight of the welfare system and too many low IQ retards being voted into power

you meean insert cd mode

you meean insert cd mode
Remove one e from mean you doubled eed it tbh boyo just letting you know boyo I won't even lie my friend.

It's unbelievable what power can do to someone.

I recently used an app for high-tier normies and they started this dating application thing. All the girls were in their late teens or early 20s. The vast majority stated that they have STDs

yes they do not look at mirror yet want young chad only

They are high value because depraved still crave their crusty stinky pussy which gives them very high value

I recently used an app for high-tier normies and they started this dating application thing. All the girls were in their late teens or early 20s. The vast majority stated that they have STDs

What app?

The only women over 30 worth having is if they're still virgins (for extreme religious reasons and not married yet) or if they have only ever been with one man their whole life.

A woman past 30 is almost worthless for sex. Her roast is blown the fuck out, she has hemorrhoids, her vagina naturally smells like feces.

Go on a dating site, and most women who are 40/41 say they want to have children as well

Humanity needs to die

God's words

made inceltears :soy::soy::soy:

their post blackpilled me pretty hard:
"Well to be fair, pregnancy did give me hemorrhoids but like, that doesn't make my pussy less awesome."

Yep, they're still really picky no matter the age and to think I used to believe people when they said shit like “don't worry, you might still be single now but women get desperate and lower their standards as they get older“

Ha!

Women generally age extremely poorly it seems.

For example, here's Lauren Southern at 23 (actually idk what age she is in this picture, but she is 23). Imagine how aged she would look at 30 or 40.
4E95700C00000578 5994401 YouTube star Lauren Southern who describes herself as a national a 11

It's funny how for some redditors it's acceptable to fuck another man's hairy asshole but you are expected to be attracted to old as fuck women.

When you put it that way it's kinda sickening

Because of Gender roles ofm en bein tough, strong, and the gatekeepers to the insulation of society. Literally the errand boys of civilization (in their midns0... then we are not looked on with our feelings being respected. We are supposed to be treated like shit. Women look at getting a guy like trying to get a good car.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back