Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It makes me happy when women give birth to special needs kids

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I am very open about the fact that I support involuntary euthanasia, that said today I spent a good chunk of time on r/askreddit reading posts from women complaining about their special needs kids and saying how they often cry and have thoughts about kill themselves and their retarded child, it truly made me smile, theres no better punishment for a whore than forcing her to 24/7 care for her retarded male incel spawn who shits himself and screams for days

Knowing that I will likely never have to worry about this problem makes it really easy to be pro life

I feel bad for the kids who were born like that because their parents were cousins or over 30.

euthanasia should be legal for autists tbh

I don’t feel joy when more incels are created

I feel bad for my fellow specialneedscels tbh

Follow The Willowbrook Road.

I am very open about the fact that I support involuntary euthanasia, that said today I spent a good chunk of time on r/askreddit reading posts from women complaining about their special needs kids and saying how they often cry and have thoughts about kill themselves and their retarded child, it truly made me smile, theres no better punishment for a whore than forcing her to 24/7 care for her retarded male incel spawn who shits himself and screams for days

Knowing that I will likely never have to worry about this problem makes it really easy to be pro life
Not really.
Poor bastards men...
They will face life in such a miserable state.
Forever handicapped since birth.
As for the women i could care any less.
I don’t feel joy when more incels are created

It makes me happy when foids have to accept personal responsibility for their actions.

But it's sad when they create more losers.

Incurable genital itching and burning would be better than popping out yards tbh.

All it does is give her something to instagram for updoots and another ride on the welfare gravy train. Women all hate their children because they signal to her that she is supposed to put her own childishness aside and assume the role of nurturing, instructive adult. A special needs kid is like getting a stupid purse dog for a foid. Great accessory.

That might be more enjoyable than seeing women getting beat -up.

I’ll go and read some and maybe watch a documentary

I feel bad for the kids not the whore mothers

It's their fault for either having faulty genetics themselves, or for reproducing with a guy with faulty genetics. My mom hates the fact that my brother is autistic. And guess what, my dad had an autistic brother, and she reproduced with him anyways because she wanted "a nice guy".

Optional post birth abortion.

You must be pretty fucking happy these days

Yeah, but it sucks for the kids!

Double eged sword, it makes foid suffer, while forcing truecel to exist, which brings suffering to him as well.

got damn it's getting darker tbh ngl.

not sure who the good guys are anymore.
their never where any probably.
their use to be incentives. they use to pay children good money to climb into machinery to chase out the rats and clean out bug debris.
now it's robots. just robots and darkness.

She's still a better person than foids today who only want Chad.
She still attracted to chad, she just chose to be with a guy because hes easily controllable, which is not only a highly insecure thing to do, but it reflects in the way she treats him.

I'll laugh my ass off if any cunts who rejected me/denied me basic and common social luxuries end up with this fate.

Just like Katie price aka Jordan 1st child was born partially blind due to her shambolic lifestyle