Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It makes me fucking furious when smart people waste their intelligence.

• Thread starter ThePlagueDoctor
  • Start date
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
Whenever I read about people that are IQ and kill themselves, I honestly get mad. Life fucking sucks, so that’s fair, but at least use that intelligence to make things better or just do something good. Fucking cure a disease or whatever with your high IQ.

Whats also annoying is when I see classmates with perfect SAT or ACT scores fucking waste their lives, like I know a dude who got a perfect ACT score and now works at fucking McDonalds and has no real plans. WHAT THE FUCK? You have a better understanding of language and math than a significant portion of the population which is integral for any field of science and you’re gonna make fucking burgers? Are you fucking joking me? You’re going to waste your intelligence like that?

God it makes me so fucking frustrated when I see shit like this, I desperately want to be high IQ so I could advance medicine or technology, but I’m fucking stupid so I’ll have a significantly lower chance of achieving that than someone thats smarter.

maybe roping is the way out and I’m too dumb to see it, idk at this point.
@carticel didn’t u have a perfect SAT score?

Last edited:
Marilyn via savant has an IQ of 228.

Yet all she did was write some shitty columns that managed to still have mistakes. She also tried going into some math area called fermats last theorem and got completely exposed as a fraud.

God is pretty cruel sometimes

Yet all she did was write some shitty columns that managed to still have mistakes. She also tried going into some math area called fermats last theorem and got completely exposed as a fraud.

Guess high IQ doesn’t always mean mega smart huh

Real talk. One of the biggest problems is foids going into places like Harvard law school, med school and biz school.

We all know most of them will never become anything in their careers. They will stop after 2-5 years to get married and have kids. All those spots could go to men to support entire families and maybe even change the world.

Cope, your IQ literally doesnt matter in this world, most chads are low IQ and their lives are 100 times better than high IQ incels

My people don't have the drive to do great things. The smartest people in my classes never had greater dreams in life other than traveling the world or making loads of money. People who really make a change are rare as hell.

Cope, your IQ literally doesnt matter in this world, most chads are low IQ and their lives are 100 times better than high IQ incels
Better to be a high IQ incel than a lowiq one like me
My people don't have the drive to do great things. The smartest people in my classes never had greater dreams in life other than traveling the world or making loads of money. People who really make a change are rare as hell.
That’s so frustrating to me, its such a waste when a smart person values short term goals over advancing science

Ya know, it's not like I haven't been trying to get my career in engineering up and running. I just suck at interviewing, job hunting, and making an appealing resume.

yeah I've always thought that that's weird :waitwhat: there's some other guy who's also supposed to have high iq but he talks about esotericsmaxxing :feelskek:

Guess high IQ doesn’t always mean mega smart huh
IQ is a skill not a trait.
IQ tests are basically lists of mathematical problems where numbers and letters are replaced by shapes and structures, nothing more.
if you figure out those abstract rules once you will get "smarter" because the rules repeat. it's a trainable skill.
you might as well make a hot dog quotient and claim those who can eat the most hot dogs are the smartest people, it's as meaningless as the former.

IQ tests were made to analyze and help mentally retarded people, not to figure out who is the smartest person.

being good in school is also not an indicator of being smart. being good in school is an indicator of being obedient and passive.