Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT makes excuses as to why they aren't attacking Femcels or RP females.

I love how the majority of IT posts get little upvotes but the front page crap keeps the sub going and makes it seem larger than it actually is.

''Shouldn't the existence of r/Truefemcels alone, debunk most of the shit these incels rant about every day.''

No, since it is all virtue signaling and they can get men easily.

''Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen anything there about killing, raping, or enslaving men...''

What about all those females who wish death upon manlets?

''Mainly because they're a much smaller group.''

Ohh... I wonder why that is?

Muh qween can do no rong, these dirty inkwells r evil!

I am amused with menal gymnastics of femcels more, tbh. They are no celibate neither want to have anything with incels. But can't tell the truth about being chadsexual and not wanting ugly males.

''Shouldn't the existence of r/Truefemcels alone, debunk most of the shit these incels rant about every day.''

No, since it is all virtue signaling and they can get men easily.

''Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen anything there about killing, raping, or enslaving men...''

What about all those females who wish death upon manlets?

''Mainly because they're a much smaller group.''

Ohh... I wonder why that is?

XY incel Evil

XX """""incel"""""" good

I don't like those bastards but I'll give credit where its due although this seems like mere tokenism on their part.

They are no celibate neither want to have anything with incels.
I'll never get over that forever alone females subreddit having to go private because of guys messaging the females there :feelskek:

tldr: because they are whiteknights

Femcels don't exist, that's why IT can't attack them.

Femcels are also mostly fatties. One of them made a post about being annoyed about the fat femcels there. 95% of the replies were fat positive and saying weight loss is impossible or very difficult. Some were even comparing weight loss to trying to get rid of a mental illness.

Incels pretty much unanimously believe fatcel = volcel.

Pretty sure they do it just to seem like they're being "fair" every once in a while.

Show me one incel who would date this "femcel":

JFL if they think incels wouldn't want to date femcels like this if they were actually available.

I'll never get over that forever alone females subreddit having to go private because of guys messaging the females there :feelskek:
I am amused with menal gymnastics of femcels more, tbh. They are no celibate neither want to have anything with incels. But can't tell the truth about being chadsexual and not wanting ugly males.
Femcels don't exist, that's why IT can't attack them.
Because that website is a IT proxy meant to parody incels. I'm also almost sure that RP women is in the same vain.
Femcels are also mostly fatties. One of them made a post about being annoyed about the fat femcels there. 95% of the replies were fat positive and saying weight loss is impossible or very difficult. Some were even comparing weight loss to trying to get rid of a mental illness.

Incels pretty much unanimously believe fatcel = volcel.

Show me one incel who would date this "femcel":

JFL if they think incels wouldn't want to date femcels like this if they were actually available.

I can’t believe I just watched that whole video. It definitely sounds like she’s LARPing to mock us incels.

And JFL with all the YouTube comments disproving that she’s “femcel” and she just ignores them because none of them are Chad.

I can’t believe I just watched that whole videos. It definitely sounds like she’s LARPing to mock us incels.

Nah she seems like a legit mentalcel/volcel. Check her other videos, she is autistic with weird hobbies and obsessions.

She's lying about not having attention from men though, he comments are full of thirsty men complimenting her.