Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT made a thread about my suicide date post.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
This is pretty based assasinCel. I wish i could join you in this awesome adventure but my date is alot further ahead sadly. I have to pay my dues to my family before i can rope.

Who cares, they're literally just people you should enjoy mocking, nothing more. The biggest losers on this earth

DONT ROPE BOYo

Who cares, they're literally just people you should enjoy mocking, nothing more. The biggest losers on this earth
I just took a look at the sub, saw my post and was surprised that they weren't going "well he's an incel so he'd be better off dead".

Go JW (John wick) on IT users before you sui ngl

I would wager 69% of my saving that at least 100 members of it will commit suicide before the next member on this board will attempt one. Heard we have a former member with some horrible medical condition roped?

/they make fun of you, insult you, say you're stupid, that you deserve to die etc
later on when you think about suicide they say
/don't do it
they want you to live to make fun of you

It doesn't matter if people cheer you on or not, people cheering on or not won't alter your decision. It will always be you who makes the final decision. Normies may urge me not to neck myself, it doesn't change a thing, I will be necking myself.

I would wager 69% of my saving that at least 100 members of it will commit suicide before the next member on this board will attempt one. Heard we have a former member with some horrible medical condition roped?
A little while ago a user with burn scars commited suicide and his brother posted on his account to thank the forum for supporting him.

Next level virtue signaling. When women see our faces, they subconsciously want us dead.

tbh kiddo take the bluepill this time and dont rope. decide again when youre mature if this forsaken place is worth staying in

tbh kiddo take the bluepill this time and dont rope. decide again when youre mature if this forsaken place is worth staying in
He need to stay alive so I can cash in on my bet that 100 trannies on it will rope, safest bet according to the statistics .

NEVER TAKE THE BLUE PILL.

You should get temp banned for even suggesting that.

And who said black pill = rope, boyo?
it was implied inversely when i said "take the bluepill and dont rope". if this kid snuffs it there will be an investigation and prime chance for IT to rat a few truecels out

are you not afraid of gods judgement

Yeah but plenty of incels have killed themselves without this website

Sadly brother... if you forecast your situation continuing to be this awful, then you have no choice but to rope. I'm not going to virtue signal and tell you not to rope; the choice is yours.

15?!? This is so scary. And he’s being brainwashed by other members of this hateful ideology. No wonder he’s suicidal, these guys celebrate it. He needs intervention.

Take some (((SSRIs)))

Please don't kill yourself. Things can get better.

Lmao at this.

I hope someone talked him down, if they didn't then what kind of support group is it?
Just delude them into endless suffering bro!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back