Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT loves Incels

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

I am the physical manifestation of autism
★★★★★
Spiderman tobey

Help me reach paragon brothers :feelsdevil:

Why cope with bs like "everybody is unique"? We're still animals, and all species always pick the male with the best genetic traits. its literally how e became humans, but im supposed to believe that we've somehow "changed", and are now very fair and just with our judgements and wants?
They cope and say that "everybody is unique", but shame inkwells for posting on .is

Yeah? Well I don’t love them back. Tough shit

The foids on there offered to dominate @lu.jones :feelsugh:

I wish brocel.. i wish
Well, astronomical levels of foid retardation shitting on men that never did anything wrong to her (besides maintaining soyciety and providing her ass with electricity, food, water, warm houses and taxes, so she can write misandristic shit on the internet) with a million updoots :feelsokman: I'm glad I don't browse reddit otherwise I'd have roped already seeing all this clown world shit

Well, astronomical levels of foid retardation shitting on men that never did anything wrong to her (besides maintaining soyciety and providing her ass with electricity, food, water, warm houses and taxes, so she can write misandristic shit on the internet) with a million updoots :feelsokman: I'm glad I don't browse reddit otherwise I'd have roped already seeing all this clown world shit
They hate us because they love us :feelsthink::bigbrain:

They want BIC

If there's any cute/attractive noodle on IT (I doubt there's many) They can gladly get my BIC

If there's any cute/attractive noodle on IT (I doubt there's many) They can gladly get my BIC
If there’s any dom foids on IT , you can get it

No one loves me

Most IT membERs are "virgins but not incels", they need to make camouflage

Just Be Incel is law

This retard filmed an entire documentary about incels and doesn't even know what they are, "andrew tate" JFL
They don't know what it's like to be rejected since childhood