Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It looks like he didnt really leave the incel community

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180612 225038

Someone post that picture of him kissing that obese roastie so we can meme on him.

I hate that inceltom so much, I hope he suffers and rots as an unfulfilled normie.

why the hell did be take this photo, and how was it leaked online?
its fucking gross
I don't know about that info, he probably put it on discord or some shit. I found the photo from this guys profile pic though @incel scum

From womb to tomb

That's his ex from like ages ago but it's still funny as fuck because he's a literal uncletom cuck :lul::lul::lul:

That's his ex from like ages ago but it's still funny as fuck because he's a literal uncletom cuck :lul::lul::lul:
Lol so when he said he got abused by his ex, he meant that fat slob:lul::lul:
Damn I could understand taking the abuse if she was atlas moderately attractive.
I'm gagging just by looking at that photo of her, I don't understand how he could kiss her.

He's fatter than me, but doesn't have the repulsive subhuman bottom third like me and JSanza where fat just envelopes our non-existent maxilla and hyoid bone.

He's fatter than me, but doesn't have the repulsive subhuman bottom third like me and JSanza where fat just envelopes our non-existent maxilla and hyoid bone.

You have hunter eyes at least
Lol so when he said he got abused by his ex, he meant that fat slob:lul::lul:
Damn I could understand taking the abuse if she was atlas moderately attractive.
I'm gagging just by looking at that photo of her, I don't understand how he could kiss her.
She ran him over and the cuck just took it :lul::lul::lul:. I have no doubt that guy is already posting here on a alt now.

That photo of jsansa in your profile pic makes me just out laughing everytime I see it, like what is that expression he has?
I was reading your thread about needing to get laid by June 27 and I was laughing thinking about jsansa saying that stuff.

They ate at an Italian restaurant in downtown Chicago, and made casual chitchat about themselves. It was an ordinary date in every way.
Reminder that an "ordinary date" for an ugly male like him in Current Year is paying for her meal while she lamented about not having Chad's dick in her for 2 whole days, followed by him going home alone and masturbating about her and viewing this shit board falsely laughing to himself about he's "made it" compared to us.

nah im done lmao i just decided i hate this cunt
fellow incels put this pic as your avi so we can spread his dp

I assume you guys have also seen this photo?
2768.jpg
Unfortunate I have. It also looks like my body, just make his tiddies bigger and belly fatter and that is my body(also the fat will go to his thighs)

fuck that pic is hard to take in. her hand looks like it can palm an nba basketball.

Traitors get the rope first.

I'm pretty sure that's a new girl. His ex looked like a fat mexican chick. Where is the OP getting all these pics anyways? If Jack really wanted to leave, why would he post all these pics? As a former mod and poster, he should know that these will get spread around.