Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT logic in a nutshell

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Incel : "I've heard outer space is really cold. The average temperature there goes as low as -455 degrees Fahrenheit."

ITfag : "Ew! How can you generalize space like that. A friend of mine has been to an Interstellar cloud and he said the temperature there was -280 degrees Fahrenheit. You need to get out more. Plus how can you draw up conclusions about space when you haven't even been there. Inkwell alert!"

So when I say "women want Chad" it means the average woman wants Chad. Are there women out there who don't want Chad? Sure. Maybe 1% of them. But the preference of those 1% women doesn't rule out the fact that 99% of women want Chad.
And you're stupid anecdotes won't refute the blackpill. Come up with a better argument.
And we don't need to date women to understand them. They are not a mystery, they are like an open book, even animals can figure out their true nature.

As a woman, i disagree.
I have a friend who is a 5 foot peniless balding curry who weighs 300 pounds who happens to have a beautiful, loyal, and intelligent woman by his side.
So that disproves the blackpill.

As a woman, i disagree.
I have a friend who is a 5 foot peniless balding curry who weighs 300 pounds who happens to have a beautiful, loyal, and intelligent woman by his side.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Short men are so cute, it just so happens that I have a 6'3 Wideframed fuck buddy, teehee!

As a woman, i disagree.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Silly inkell how could you know about women when you've never gotten laid sweetie

Astrophysics grad student here.
I heard once in some class by a professor that in space there is actually this thing that happens in a way that is like that.

As a woman, i disagree.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: