Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT literally has no idea what they're talking about 95% of the time.

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★
Was just scrolling IT and found this.

1.6k upvotes. Clearly very popular and many people seem to agree.

Now I ask you brocels, what do you think about Andrew Tate and the red pill in general?

I can assure IT that I absolutely don't think Andrew Tate is my 'God.' Nor do I think that any of the stuff he spouts is correct. The redpill is ridiculous and stupid.

Incel = questioning foids.

troons, foids, fags and soys aren't known for their high iqs

It just proves the blackpill that ugly = evil and normies are retards

Now I ask you brocels, what do you think about Andrew Tate and the red pill in general?

I can assure IT that I absolutely don't think Andrew Tate is my 'God.' Nor do I think that any of the stuff he spouts is correct. The redpill is ridiculous and stupid.

Famous incel pimp Andrew Tate :feelskek:

It's ironic that they deny lookism then use an ugly charicature of Andrew Tate as a way to make fun of us. Most of us aren't even tate fans and see him for the grifter that he is.

Notice how all they can do is insult his looks? Man, I fucking WISH I was anything like Tate, imagine being a literal pimp and millionaire, and having connections to the (((CIA))) so you never have to worry about glowniggers again.

IT would literally rather be attractive than slightly below average and a well connected millionaire. That’s how bad being even slightly below average is.

Yeah... Fagdrew Tate is totally our God.

If you don't look beyond your fan fiction booklets...

He is a transparently insecure man. And only smart enough to be a successful scammer.
Beyond that, complete retard, and again, very insecure.

If I ever were to consider him a role model or "god", I will blow my brains out before I ever get there.

And the redpill has a few truths if we were to discuss them point by point, but it's overall a complete waste of time for men that aren't attractive, and is filled with dishonest spokesmen, pick-me's, and again, scammers.

It's ironic that they deny lookism then use an ugly charicature of Andrew Tate as a way to make fun of us. Most of us aren't even tate fans and see him for the grifter that he is.

Yup, these are about the responses I expected.

IT, you're retarded.

The redpill andrew Tate promotes is just him getting sub 5s to maximise productive for roasties the redpill is only for outliers which is one of them. He continues to grift the most desperate people that remain on this earth men

"Anyway lookism isn't real, its this delusion incels have, they're not discriminated for being ugly at all"

"Lol look at this caricature picture of Andrew Tate, he's so ugly teehee!"

They really lack even basic awareness.

IT is fucking retarded.
"Incel arrested for having sex with 15yo"
Then he is not an INCEL, RETARD.

i never watched a single video of him because i literally don't care
women build their opinions through tiktok and news rigourously written by other women

Wait, you're saying a couple of mentally ill reddit troons who have nothing better to do than to mock sexless men on the Internet are wrong? That's craaaaazy man, tell me more :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Why didn’t they put a picture of Sam or Blackops2cel?

IncelTears should be called LogicTears

We either agree or disagree with his massage but atleast we don't shame him for the things he can't control

Incel=men I don’t like or men that disagree with the horse sht I believe in

IT users suck my dick

I blame is mostly on blackpill terminology getting stolen and coopted by redpill retards to some extent, as well as most people not really understanding that aware incels and incels in denial aren't the same people. A lot of blackpill stuff has been subsumed into the new wave redpill PUA culture, even though the way its used is vastly different from how people here use it. I feel most blackpill incels know Andrew Tate is a grifter, even if some like the fact that he makes women mad.

Same as how people think blackpill incels are the same as the incels who subscribe to womens onlyfans accounts even though these are clearly distinct groups.

Its funny how they say looks dont matter and then post this

They're mindless animals. No surprise

Change title to 100 % of time

Zero self awareness.

He is charismatic and articulate relative to his education. He has made some unremarkable but interesting observations about mental health.
Is he my hero? No I would not think so.

They don't even know what the fuck incel means and they still have the audacity to sit on IT and slander us jfl :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back