Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT level iq

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Sge

Nah, most people do. Most people get satisfied when they see someone they dislike doing badly. Check out r/confession, it's pretty normal.

I need to stop clicking on posts that have "IT" or "IncelTears" in the tittle, it gets my blood pressure up that people this stupid are allowed to exist.

most women want short men to stop breathing

"Taking joy in the suffering of others" is basically what the IncelTear sub is about lmao

They say this after what they've done to uggocel? JFL

"Taking joy in the suffering of others is why you're single."
Said the same person that are usually glad when a "transphobic" or a "homophobic" or a "racist", "bigot", "pro-choice", "TERF" either gets harmed, lose their job, get injured, or maybe killed. Which are I'm pretty sure with a landwhale, so they're not single.

I need to stop clicking on posts that have "IT" or "IncelTears" in the tittle, it gets my blood pressure up that people this stupid are allowed to exist.
Or you can let your angER fuel you.

IT fags and foids take joy in our suffering

Superiority over another human being is exhilarating. It happens all of the time and the sense of superiority is why people do it. It gives them positive feels.

lmao normies feel that all the time

Or you can let your angER fuel you.
Going ER is a waste of time and just fucks over other incels in the long run. If i had access to nukes the story would be different.

Why is bullying such a big thing then

Going ER is a waste of time and just fucks over other incels in the long run. If i had access to nukes the story would be different.
Why should going ER fuck over other incel? Doesn't it aid by getting more publicity or harming the enemies?

>Taking joy in the suffering of others is why you're single
>No normal or decent person feels this way

?? even the wording doesn't make sense wtf

Why should going ER fuck over other incel? Doesn't it aid by getting more publicity or harming the enemies?
It gives authorities the right to treat other incels like potential mass shooters, spy on them even more then they do now, do false flag attacks and so on.
Plus you would need some really good hardware to take on...the entire world basically. I reckon a single UEF ACU might do.

so if a chad takes joy in the suffering of others he becomes an incel? Einstein IQ

Some incels are not "normal" because of all the bullying and ostracizing.

It gives authorities the right to treat other incels like potential mass shooters, spy on them even more then they do now, do false flag attacks and so on.
Plus you would need some really good hardware to take on...the entire world basically. I reckon a single UEF ACU might do.
No clue what UEF and ACU means (Are these machine guns?). And I doubt that incels outside of the US would actually get any retaliation (and even in the US it would be scarce). There are other terroristic groups doing constantly attacks and no one really bothers to do something against.

No clue what UEF and ACU means (Are these machine guns?). And I doubt that incels outside of the US would actually get any retaliation (and even in the US it would be scarce). There are other terroristic groups doing constantly attacks and no one really bothers to do something against.
https://supcom.fandom.com/wiki/Command_unit
Google exists for a reason greycel, well in Canada incels are already recognized as terrorists so you guessed wrong. I expect the rest of the world to follow because why not, a scapegoat is always needed.

https://supcom.fandom.com/wiki/Command_unit
Google exists for a reason greycel, well in Canada incels are already recognized as terrorists so you guessed wrong. I expect the rest of the world to follow because why not, a scapegoat is always needed.
This is really astounding and interesting. At least they are discussing there more about the incel problem (but are as expected too blue pilled to see the actual problem). I wouldn't mind if stuff blows up like in canada, maybe then they would actually start realizing some of the problems.

they would actually start realizing some of the problems.
I doubt it, it is more realistic to expect every non incel in the world to commit mass suicide then it is to expect that society tosses us a bone for once in our life.

I doubt it, it is more realistic to expect every non incel in the world to commit mass suicide then it is to expect that society tosses us a bone for once in our life.
Sadly I can't agree more, maybe I need to eat some more black pills and visit the incel graveyard.

View attachment 293776

Nah, most people do. Most people get satisfied when they see someone they dislike doing badly. Check out r/confession, it's pretty normal.

So common there is a famous German word for it:

As others already pointed out, the whole [group you don't like]-tears phenomenon online is built on the emotion of schadenfreude.

Last edited:
hypocrisy. they enjoy seeing us suffer and some have actually admitted to it.

Fucking dumbass retards. Of course people like seeing other people they dislike suffer. Even IT users constantly wish death or rape upon us