Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT LARP.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

nice larp br0

The lengths these people will go ...

Cucks will do anything to blame it on us

can tell that was written by a foid, lmao perfect punctuation and spelling in texts and incels dont even talk like that, buch of fucking retards at IT

i remember one of these baboons tried to prove that personality matters, he was supposedly chadfishing, was saying nasty things to foids and ended up getting his chadfish rejected cause of his bad personality.

the sack of shit didn't even bother providing screenshots, and wrote down a pathetic larp instead

can tell that was written by a foid, lmao perfect punctuation and spelling in texts and incels dont even talk like that, buch of fucking retards at IT
Its all about fitting their agenda.

Imagine being more pathetic than a guy who can't even get a septum-pierced landwhale to accept a coffee date

easy to catch no incel would keep the convo this long

Cucks will do anything to blame it on us

I mean, who else? It reminds me of the Trump and Russia supposed collusion that's been accused since he was first elected President. How Russia is blamed for everything.

Fake and gay

As I said on the other thread pertaining to this topic:
Jfl that is the most fake thing I've seen since someone said female personality exists.
HAHAHAHA KEKK
IF YOU LOOK AT THE NAME OF THE MOTHER, ITS NOT "MARIE" LIKE IT SAYS IN THE TEXT, IT BEGINS WITH "CH"
""""coincidentally""""
That is also how the """""""""""""incel's"""""""""""" name starts.
:feelskek::feelstastyman::feelswhere:
The IQ of IT members...
Almost none of them saw how obviously fake it is...

foids are too low iq to even fake up shit