Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT LARP turns into giga- kekfuel

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Td

A while ago, this bullshit thread was made on IT and you can view it for yourself to laugh at it. But while researching about ER, I just found out that one of the Asian roommates looked like the one in the pic lol

Tad

Could be coincidence but too good for it not to be
which one of you did this? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
is that really the same guy?

is that really the same guy?
They do appear to have extremely similar faces from what I've seen of him, perhaps the 1st one looks a little bit off due to the angle. Only speculation so far tbh

All asians look the same pill.
@pp183 u look like him?

He Sasukemaxxed after he saw his clan get ERed

I'm 5'1 and asian and I..

Can be possible but don't asians look the same. Besides that why should we believe that IT post anyway, or did he show proof that he dated so many women?
He Sasukemaxxed after he saw his clan get ERed
:lul::lul::lul:

K-Pop maxxed/prettyboymaxxed/betabuxxed

They do appear to have extremely similar faces from what I've seen of him, perhaps the 1st one looks a little bit off due to the angle. Only speculation so far tbh
It’s the same guy. In the first pic he is angle frauding hard to make his non existent jaw line appear existent.

His roommates would be slaying 10/10 giga stacies rn if they weren't killed

I can bet $50 that those holes weren't as attractive as he makes them out to be.

"dated"

Was friendzoned and if I didn't blink in that one wrong second we would have been together. I need to self improved.

If you only have had "dates" you're in the friendzone

Chink looks like a FF character

What a huge larp

there are 4 billion asians on the planet, chances are, one of them will look similar to another

Looks like him can't be sure cuz Asian