Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting IT landwhales do not understand autism

mangoboy

mangoboy

Professional misanthrope
-
Whenever someone brings up the (very real)possibility that a disproportionate number of incels might have autism, they always try to cop out of it. They(usually the fat females on there) say shit like "I know people with autism, they aren't like that. I have a nephew with autism and he's a sweetheart, not like those evil incels hurr durr". Every time a connection is made with autism and mass killings like with ER, AM, and Adam Lanza, they use the same shit logic.

Yet these are the SAME exact tools that will say "If you know one kid with autism, you know ONE kid with autism. They're ALL different".

Which is it IncelTears, you fucking fat pieces of shit? Is there diversity among autists, or are we all the same and incapable of being incel?

I don't understand why some you lurk IT.

They're community is clearly made of sluts, fatties, delusional normies, and soyboy cucks who settled hard on a landwhale/whore.

I have a nephew with autism and he's a sweetheart, not like those evil incels hurr durr
I wonder if the autistic nephew will ever bring a girlfriend home tho...

Are extroverted autists just too low-functioning to realize that anything they spew from their mouths is stupid to normies? I met this other autist (I am autistic myself, but introverted) I had known in the bus and then some guy sneezed, he said the equivalent of "Bless you" and the random dude replied "Thanks", but the autist was with his headphones on and just repeated "BLESS YOU" louder and the dude thanked him again, then he immediately turned around and laughed.
The autist asked me if they were my friends, too, like, bitch, you know how much of a loser I am and you still think those normal, NT guys are my friends? JFL, carnivorous plant IQ.

Statistically? Never.

Are extroverted autists just too low-functioning to realize that anything they spew from their mouths is stupid to normies? I met this other autist (I am autistic myself, but introverted) I had known in the bus and then some guy sneezed, he said the equivalent of "Bless you" and the random dude replied "Thanks", but the autist was with his headphones on and just repeated "BLESS YOU" louder and the dude thanked him again, then he immediately turned around and laughed.
The autist asked me if they were my friends, too, like, bitch, you know how much of a loser I am and you still think those normal, NT guys are my friends? JFL, carnivorous plant IQ.

My father is autistic and he's incredibly stupid. Most of his outside interactions involve flailing his arms around and yelling everything he says. He's incapable of dealing with dogs because he can't project normal human body language and he confuses the shit out of every dog he deals with.

Last edited:

Nope, IT is full of dumbasses. They won't understand our point of view until they see a relative as a potential incel and the everyday social challenges that they will have to endure.

Children are vicious. They will eat that kid alive and laugh at him for being slow. An autistic girl will always be babied into the standard "be nice to girls" treatment.

I don't understand why some you lurk IT.

They're community is clearly made of sluts, fatties, delusional normies, and soyboy cucks who settled hard on a landwhale/whore.
:soy::banhammer:

Nope, IT is full of dumbasses. They won't understand our point of view until they see a relative as a potential incel and the everyday social challenges that they will have to endure.

Children are vicious. They will eat that kid alive and laugh at him for being slow. An autistic girl will always be babied into the standard "be nice to girls" treatment.

Beautiful comment.

Actually, even that wouldn't stop them. They will continue to see that relative in a different light from "us" because they don't see beyond the surface. They only see what's on the outside and have no idea what's going on in that kid's head-that the bullying and rejections have taken away his sanity. "Oh, little Johnny was just a little shy. No one imagined he would become a school shooter". It's the same story every time.