Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it keeps sayin its our personalities

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
one person said hes actually pretty ugly it is sucha mess

Why can't they just admit he's ugly?
Hell he's uglier than me. I honestly don't think any women could possibly find him attractive. Betabuxxing wouldn't even work for him.

Why can't they just admit he's ugly?
Hell he's uglier than me. I honestly don't think any women could possibly find him attractive. Betabuxxing wouldn't even work for him.

one person did say hes ugly

one person did say hes ugly

Not enough out of all those comments and upvotes. Though it kind of proves what one comment said about halo effect.
All of them readily assume he said something bad.

I don't personally advocate plastic surgery...but with that nose yeah. He would look pretty handsome as an Asian without it.

I don't personally advocate plastic surgery...but with that nose yeah. He would look pretty handsome as an Asian without it.
no he wouldn't that would bring him to about 4/10
Honestly its all worthless. Only things that have value cannot be imitated or faked. And if they can, anyone interested in them will make sure to get the real dela.

tbh most women reject PUA fags because they are silly and fucking pretending, but OUR problem is being ugly

Someone should make a morph of him with normal nose and lips to compare.

No, for me it was always the way I look. I have a ptosis, I have crooked, misshapen teeth, and I have a recessed mandible. I had cystic acne when I was a teenager. Scarring is not a big deal from that, but that meant years of loneliness in highschool and uni.

These retards fail to understand the simple point that we (most of us) don't talk the way twe do here offline. I've said it before on here, I know, but it is the truth. Good looking men (chads) can be shy, quirky, awkward, unfunny, introverted, even autistic, etc and still find partners. With some guys its a combination of other factors like looks and medical status, looks and financial status, LMS in general, etc. However, if you are a truecel, it simply comes down to looks, full stop.

There is some next level coping going on in the comments,that ricecel is fucked up ngl.