Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee It just so happens

it's actually hilarious how r/tall and r/short are like the yin and yang.
r/tall is filled with people bragging about railing stacey, while r/short is filled with incels.
and yet foids have to the audacity to tell us that height doesn't matter.

6'5 and 5'0 pls god nuke all tallfags kill all foidlets total foidlet death

Teehee, I love short guys but it just so happens my boyfriend is 6'3

This is actually good for us, since their future children won't end up being nearly as tall as him, so there will be less people mogging us.

This is actually good for us, since their future children won't end up being nearly as tall as him, so there will be less people mogging us.
copium overdose. He still gets pussy, and we'll long be dead by the time his kids come around.

Tall men love playing out pedo fantasies with short women, and the vice versa is true as well

copium overdose. He still gets pussy, and we'll long be dead by the time his kids come around.
I don't think we're going to be dead in 10-20 years, unless some of us are planning on roping.

This is why I hate tallfags