Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It just so happens

Future .is member

The kid gonna be 5 6 lmao , even 6 0 is barely enough now imagine when hes 18

"I never dated for height"

I genuinely don't understand why in this female supremacist society we live in, they still feel the need to lie.

She wouldn't get ANY pushback whatsoever if she said she got with him because he is tall and white, which is OBVIOUSLY the reason.

She would get "yaas queened" all around. She wouldn't be considered vapid at all. Even though that's what she is.

So why not just say it?

"Then go for shorter women if you aren't tall :soy::soy:"

Meh her son is gonna be posting on r/short by 16. Mark my words.

And mixed from the look of it. :feelsbadman: At least it looks like he’ll be born into an upper stratum of society and get to live in relative luxury, based on the looks of his parents.

"I never dated for height"

I genuinely don't understand why in this female supremacist society we live in, they still feel the need to lie.

She wouldn't get ANY pushback whatsoever if she said she got with him because he is tall and white, which is OBVIOUSLY the reason.

She would get "yaas queened" all around. She wouldn't be considered vapid at all. Even though that's what she is.

So why not just say it?
Gotta give betas false hope to keep the game going

It just so happens that every young couple that walks around here in this town in germoney the guy is like 1,90+ meters tall whereas the foids are like 2 heads smaller. JUST SO FUCKING HAPPENS.