Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee It just so happens

How come they aren't genociding those chicks yet. Do we have to activate the false vacuum mechanism

Even midgets wants to fuck tallfags only

Manlet terrorism should be on the rise (in gta)

Ban all tallfags from here, mang

Foidlets wanting tallfags. What else is fucking new?

JFL at the cucks at r/short, blatantly allowing these foids to continue their discriminatory treatment towards subhuman manlets and obvious worship of tall males they're attracted to; fellow short kweens also face problems in their lives, like having to ask their 6'5 partner to get something from the shelves, inkwell! :society:

Same type to tell you height actually doesn't manner, while also saying how much they love height differences; all to neuter and delude the average manlet from the reality of heightism. :feelsUgh:
Only 12 upvotes; they'd be quite eager to take it down and censor all wrongthink that may against their delusional ideas of the bluepill, if it ended up getting popular, never letting subhumans reveal the truth about their treatment and heightism if it means any short foids might be implicated in the process... :feelsclown:

short males should have their own subreddit tbh. female shortness is a completely different experience than male shortness

Men on r/short: "Why do I exist?"

Women on r/short: "Anyone else love when your tall boyfriend picks you up and kisses you while your feet dangle!"

Women on r/short: "Anyone else love when your tall boyfriend picks you up and kisses you while your feet dangle!"
495f0f5dd5d558b70a3115f96e5eb53e8b34c7c45c048bf27ae6a0bbd49c2f38_1.jpg

Why do I exist fr.... I want to die

Every single day I wake up & thank the universe for making me 6'0 flat. Out of every marginalized group on the planet, manlets have it the worst by far.
I hate the universe. The universe is EVIL STOP THANKING IT YOU PILE OF SHIT HATE THE UNIVERSE LIKE ME ITS OUR FUCKING ENEMY