Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It just so happens

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

If he was 5 inches shorter he'd be posting here instead :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

If he was 5 inches shorter he'd be posting here instead :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

In the comments literally everyone agrees with our theses and finds empirical evidence for their validity in their own surroundings:

"Short whores only want heightmoggers and tall whores only want heightmoggers too, but due to being so tall finding a heightmogger is very difficult at their height and that's why they struggle in dating."

Doesn't matter if the whore in question is 4'0" or 6'0" >6'0" or bust it is for the modern fronthole. 6'0" is what makes men barely qualify as human in the eyes of whores, being 6'0" means being the king of manlets/dwarfs, it's the absolute minimum. For the rest it never even began, for them it's entitlement to even think about dating or anything.

The ideal height isn't relative to her own, but rather an absolute value >6'0" for almost every single one of them regardless of their own height and for the giga tall ones it's even higher.

Btw tallfags dating short women is borderline pedophilia from the tallfag.

Last edited:
I despise our world for allowing such low IQ idiots to get married

I bet his wife is

a)hideous
b)landwhale
c)tranny
d)all of the above
e) married her when she was in her 30s or 40s
f) open marriage

Imagine having a wife in 21st century, can't relate.

Enjoy your high maintenance suicide pill. You get to have fun for few years then it turn to hell. Fuuuuuck that.

So fuckin funny ha-ha:soy::soy:. IT's idiocy never fails to make me laugh

So they admit a short women would need to be forced to marry a short guy and she would rather die alone sticking plastic in her fish hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back