Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it just kind of hit me that im 25 and never dated

W

Westcoastincel

Banned
-
like ive always known that but it just really hit me hard at times, its been happening more frequently, like what the hell. i know im too hideus and have been through hell, im bitter but a part of me wants to find a hot girl and hopefully have a baby that is a better version of me, 

think about it, most guys my age have at least some friends irl but i have none, spend most of my time alone, and just do nothing, while everyone else is living life

Westcoastincel said:
like ive always known that but it just really hit me hard at times, its been happening more frequently, like what the hell. i know im too hideus and have been through hell, im bitter but a part of me wants to find a hot girl and hopefully have a baby that is a better version of me, 

think about it, most guys my age have at least some friends irl but i have none, spend most of my time alone, and just do nothing, while everyone else is living life

I'm only 2 years younger and in the same situation.

It happens to me too when I force myself to go out and see guys my age chilling with their friends/gf's,it reminds me just how pathetic my life is and that I'm an exception,not a rule,because most people can at least get friends if not girlfriends and I'm such an ugly fucking loser I can't even have that.

It hurts when you realize just how miserable your life is.

non_factor said:
It happens to me too when I force myself to go out and see guys my age chilling with their friends/gf's,it reminds me just how pathetic my life is and that I'm an exception,not a rule,because most people can at least get friends if not girlfriends and I'm such an ugly fucking loser I can't even have that.

yeah, this is why I prefer to LDAR at home. I don't need that suicide fuel.

just ldar,

but seriously i think you need to think about this harder - do you really want a kid? if you are subhuman af / ugly then there is a chance u will pass ur subhuman genes onto ur child, do you really want to possibly give a kid a similar life to what u are living now? i dont think i could ever do this, itd be heartbreaking to have a child whos as subhuman as me and lives a shitty life.

I'm 16 and never dated, do you think I still have a chance?

That doesn't bother me, I have a sister so she will pass our genes.

non_factor said:

Agreed, it sucks the life out of you but there isn't much you can do, wonder why it's so hard for me to just flat out quit.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
just ldar,

but seriously i think you need to think about this harder - do you really want a kid? if you are subhuman af / ugly then there is a chance u will pass ur subhuman genes onto ur child, do you really want to possibly give a kid a similar life to what u are living now? i dont think i could ever do this, itd be heartbreaking to have a child whos as subhuman as me and lives a shitty life.

saddupbro said:
you'll have friends here

not trying to be an asshole but friends irl would be better but thank you for taking the time to read my post

Westcoastincel said:
Agreed, it sucks the life out of you but there isn't much you can do, wonder why it's so hard for me to just flat out quit.

not trying to be an asshole but friends irl would be better but thank you for taking the time to read my post

join some group related to your hobbies in you area.

Never even held down a conversation with a girl

5 years until wizard status, and you're an apprentice.

Im 27 never dated a girl, never had friends, yup life is over for me. Three years until im a wizard lol, just can't relate and connect to other people.

grayjedi90 said:
Im 27 never dated a girl, never had friends, yup life is over for me. Three years until im a wizard lol, just can't relate and connect to other people.

Fucked up to hear bro i hope it will get better for you (and for me)
How do you cope? Im only 20 and never been on a date. Im getting mad at this point...

Incel_Dikshit said:
Fucked up to hear bro i hope it will get better for you (and for me)
How do you cope? Im only 20 and never been on a date. Im getting mad at this point...

At the moment i cope with my nintendo switch, anime and netflix

grayjedi90 said:
At the moment i cope with my nintendo switch, anime and netflix

Lol you are truly autisitic if you cope with that nintendo trash at age 25.

25 years without a shower and a haircut is a long time.

same here but I'm 24

Inceldom is a disability

Incel_Dikshit said:
Lol you are truly autisitic if you cope with that nintendo trash at age 25.

Yeah because as adult playing videogames in general is totally not autistic lol

dating in 2018 is cope