Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT: It's not women spewing hate against manlets on twitter but Russian bots

jfl every country in the world, every fucking culture on both hemispheres shits on manlets and disrespects them, but online it must be muh russian bots

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Twitter does this shit too. Lefties think everyone that disagrees with them is a Russian bot. It’s Russians doing this it’s Russians doing that. They’re always some kind of boogeyman in anti conservative/right wing politics

haha you caught me don't tell anyone I'm foid haha :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

These kinds of posts make me want to practice my 2nd amendment rights on foids. (On super Mario kart)

Lmao do these idiots think Twitter is just a Russian echo chamber? Russian bots battling Russian bots? They must be working overtime lmao.

Yeah, but the fact still stands that no one would date me so fuck 'em.

this post was made by a russian bot

Woman bad --- error --- does not compute --- :feelstastyman:

Who's next? Reptilians impersonating wahmen? :lul:
How very dare you hold wymins accountable for anything you dirty inkell :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

oh so all those women who rejected me IRL were bots as well.

Behold IT logic

oh so all those women who rejected me IRL were bots as well.

Behold IT logic
Just fucking lol.
The mental leaps these cucks make are beyond ridiculous.

Twitter does this shit too. Lefties think everyone that disagrees with them is a Russian bot. It’s Russians doing this it’s Russians doing that. They’re always some kind of boogeyman in anti conservative/right wing politics

I must have met a lot of russian bots irl then:waitwhat:

Well, they are bots in a sense.

fucking russians that's why im incel fuick you putin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back