Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "It isnt the fault of your parents that you're ugly faced, its just nature"

As soon of a chad, I confirm this is true

the 'what could have been' if my parents better took care of me hurts really hard

parents stopped giving a fuck about a lot of things around 1950 or so, breastfeeding, mouthbreathing, etc, who gives a shit, their own lives were way more interesting and complex than whatever their little shits were doing, obviously

I’m of the belief that nobody has shit genes, ugly and short people just aren’t fed a good diet growing up so our bone development is trash. Diet is way more important to how we look than most people give it credit for. If you’re not getting the right nutrients at the right time, you won’t grow/develop to your full potential.

I’m of the belief that nobody has shit genes, ugly and short people just aren’t fed a good diet growing up so our bone development is trash. Diet is way more important to how we look than most people give it credit for. If you’re not getting the right nutrients at the right time, you won’t grow/develop to your full potential.
LiteralGoblin

I don’t even want to think about things like that. If that was true I would probably immediately murder my parents for destroying my life. It’s lile the plot twist from Joker movie.

Especially considering I had extremely shitty diet, I don’t remember once eating a vegetable or a fruit during my childhood. My mom always cooked some fried unhealthy shit. Also they never encouraged me to do sports. Seriously I’m scared to think I could be a chad.

That’s interesting tbh

I don’t even want to think about things like that. If that was true I would probably immediately murder my parents for destroying my life. It’s lile the plot twist from Joker movie.

Especially considering I had extremely shitty diet, I don’t remember once eating a vegetable or a fruit during my childhood. My mom always cooked some fried unhealthy shit. Also they never encouraged me to do sports. Seriously I’m scared to think I could be a chad.
It’s one of the reasons why I hate my dad. He spent all his money on drugs so he couldn’t afford to feed me and my siblings a proper diet. All we ate was rice and bread growing up, which is good for energy, but there’s no nutrients in that. All the men in my family are at least 6’0” except me and my siblings who are all under 5’5”, and the only difference I can think of between us and them is our diets. My male relatives are from a small island in the Bahamas so they ate lots of fish, coconuts, seaweed etc. They’re all tall and have Chad-lite/Chad faces. Meanwhile me and my siblings look like goblins, short and ugly.

I don’t know diet and environment play a role but so do genetics. Also once you are past puberty it only gets worse in terms of your looks.

high iq

Lolipill at 22 seconds: "60% of the growth of the face is achieved by 4 years of age... 90% of the growth of the face is achieved by 12 years of age."

There are tons of genetic traits that make you ugly. Issues like marfans, premature birth, and micrognathia.