Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel it isnt that people post their highlights, its that they have highlights to post

FoidSSlayer88

FoidSSlayer88

5'3 youngcel attending Chad University
★★★
i feel like a common bluepill cope towards social media and having FOMO is that "they are just posting themselves at their best! their life isnt always like that! :soy: :bluepill:"

but they fail to realize im not upset at this one instance, its that they even had the OPPORTUNITY to do that one thing in the first place.

ive never been a party; never spoken to any foids outside of classmates for group projects; never had long lasting in depth friendships; never did a sport or hobby that required physical activity. i feel as though i have wasted away in my teen years which i know is a common feeling here. now, the only last hope for me is to make friends in university.

even normies who are considered "losers" by chad have things to do, people to meet and places to go. real inkwells suffer and are subjected to normshits constantly shoving their average lives into our below average faces.

still bluepilled, go back to the .org
is it wrong to be hopeful? if i keep being pessimistic i will kill myself before september even arrives

Good luck buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back