Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IT IS TRULY OVER IF YOU HAVE THIS

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Just take a look at Kinefelter Syndrome, a condition where a man has one additional X chromosome:
What are the features of klinefelter syndrome

Those affected by this have a small dick, feminine hips, gynecomastia and a face lacking masculinity. The only thing they have going for them is potentially their height. It is absolutely fucking OVER for anyone who has this and I genuinely feel sorry for them. I think I might have some features like the wider hips. FUCK!

I dont have this but I definitely have "female fat distribution" and feminine hips.

Like, big hips, big ass, big legs, small arms.

Ie : this shape

100% - Homosexual comments
Just take a look at Kinefelter Syndrome, a condition where a man has one additional X chromosome:
View attachment 1184575
Those affected by this have a small dick, feminine hips, gynecomastia and a face lacking masculinity. The only thing they have going for them is potentially their height. It is absolutely fucking OVER for anyone who has this and I genuinely feel sorry for them. I think I might have some features like the wider hips. FUCK!
Only hope is becoming a femboy

I dont have this but I definitely have "female fat distribution" and feminine hips.

Like, big hips, big ass, big legs, small arms.

Ie : this shape

View attachment 1184592
i have the same as you except big ass which is the most brutal out of everything. I also don't have long hands which is brutal.

i have the same as you except big ass which is the most brutal out of everything. I also don't have long hands which is brutal.
I also have a slightly bigger ass and longer arms which makes me look a bit feminine. Absolutely brutal

okay but these guys are usually 6'7, they can just roid and do PE and slay....
truly over if you don't get that though and stay as you are

okay but these guys are usually 6'7, they can just roid and do PE and slay....
truly over if you don't get that though and stay as you are
Im just 177cm tall, so basically a manlet nowadays on top of having a big ass. Fuck this life

I wasn't diagnosed but I do think I have wider hips than the average man
klinefelter usually they have micropenis or ultra small
anyway like i said
lucky tallfags that needs to roid plus get a bigger dick
i knew one who had sex and she told everyone that he has a small penis lol

View attachment 1184575
Cant they take testosterone to fix their hormones, especially when they are young

Cant they take testosterone to fix their hormones, especially when they are young
Maybe but Im not sure how much would that actually help