Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is (truely/finally) over for SEAmaxxer whiteoidcels?

speakincode

speakincode

Give me a wife or end my life. NPNW!
Philippines is my plan, but I'm seeing videos on youtube lately basically saying that ship has sailed. Anyone that is boots on the ground that can chime in?

Im pretty sure there was a user here recently who actually took a trip to SEA and didnt ascend

Everything else ive seen on the topic also states the ship has sailed. Theres too many chadlite passport bros who are geomaxxing now, and seawhores are chad only now

its over, sea maxxing died the moment Passport Bros became popular.

I saw the trand since the 2020s where more and more high tier normies and up started to go to sea, crowding out normies and below.

Let say sexbots is our only hope.

its over, sea maxxing died the moment Passport Bros became popular.

I saw the trand since the 2020s where more and more high tier normies and up started to go to sea, crowding out normies and below.

Let say sexbots is our only hope.
Liking the PFP. Deus Vult.

I am a high tier normie. I figured it was as you said. I'm still gonna give it a shot, fuck it. I need to leave the USA to be able to buy a house anyways.

Liking the PFP. Deus Vult.

I am a high tier normie. I figured it was as you said. I'm still gonna give it a shot, fuck it. I need to leave the USA to be able to buy a house anyways.
If you want kids, save for a surrogate mother and a future sexbot.

Better for you financials, physical and mental wellbeing.

If you want kids, save for a surrogate mother and a future sexbot.

Better for you financials, physical and mental wellbeing.
Can't afford a house-house. Surrogate and childcare costs basically a second house.

I cannot afford two houses JFL.

Probably, Passport Bros are becoming more and more of a Hype in the West.

Theres some Redpilled HTN and even Chads who restrain from forming relationships with Western women and then go to Phillipina, Vietnam, Japan, China, Peru, Brazil. Etc.

Most even stay there permanently.