Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT is too pussy to fight us

N

NormScum

Banned
-
Why not just fight us IT? Then we'll see who is laughing then? But of course, they are too afraid and just want to hide behind their computer screens talking shit

They know incels out number them, hell even 1 v 1 most of us would kick their ass, considering most of them are women and/or fat

Who cares man, don't let them live rent free in your head.

Fightingcels are fakecels

Because it requires high social intelligence (unless you're some ER imitator but that's not fighting in the way I think you mean) and sex is basically violence- the only difference being a pleasure activity instead of pain- still violence though... no sex experience no will to fight that's my opinion.

Because it requires high social intelligence (unless you're some ER imitator but that's not fighting in the way I think you mean) and sex is basically violence- the only difference being a pleasure activity instead of pain- still violence though... no sex experience no will to fight that's my opinion.
It doesn't require high social intelligence you just throw your fist at their face. It's not complicated

View: https://youtu.be/H41i4tYLSUg

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: fakecel slayers even though they haven't reached puberty bro! :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

What would a punch up prove?

Because if they fight us, as you have said that we would destroy them in 1v1 fights, they don't want to completely destroy their own reputation so that they can maintain their narrative in soyciety.

It doesn't require high social intelligence you just throw your fist at their face. It's not complicated
Self defense because adrenaline is a incel way to fight. but Premeditated street fighting/ starting a fight? No.

They have a way larger number of people that are members on inceltears so they have more people to choose from that could beat one of us up in a fight

Cope wtf, fighting is ultra low inhib either way
Most of us are high inhib but in a life or death situation that probably makes no difference. But only then.

They have a way larger number of people that are members on inceltears so they have more people to choose from that could beat one of us up in a fight
There are more members here than on that sub tbh

Most of us are high inhib but in a life or death situation that probably makes no difference. But only then.
I'm high inhib af but wouldn't hesitate to fight someone if they fucked with me, doesn't have to be life or death jfl

There are more members here than on that sub tbh
Yea i forget, but the old inceltears before it got banned had way more than here, they even had a bodybuilder fighter cuck that said he wanted to break an incels skull open

jfl @ fighting meaning you're fakecel :feelshaha::feelstastyman:

I'm high inhib af but wouldn't hesitate to fight someone if they fucked with me, doesn't have to be life or death jfl
You say that now. But what if they filmed you getting your ass beat and posted it on social media? Wouldn't that be hurtful to your high inhib sensibilities?

Half of them are estrogen pumping trannies :lul: :lul: :lul:

We have niggas here who wouldn't hesitate to go ER, the pent up rage works in our favor

You say that now. But what if they filmed you getting your ass beat and posted it on social media? Wouldn't that be hurtful to your high inhib sensibilities?
I wouldn't get my ass beat though
Trust me bro

Yea i forget, but the old inceltears before it got banned had way more than here, they even had a bodybuilder fighter cuck that said he wanted to break an incels skull open
Imagine being that much of a cuck :feelshaha:

Right now, they're too busy with Nathan Larson's shit FBI honeypot pedo-nearcels forum to be concentrated on us. Tbh, he should stay around because that dude is keeping their attention away from us like jiggling a bag of shekels in front of jews at the local camp and it's Just Fucking Hilarious.

They're losing their minds over Nathan Larson. Secretly, they might have a fetish for him. What they do not know is that Nathan loves this attention. Reporting on him is not going to get rid of him, it will only embolden him to create more chaos.

Right now, they're too busy with Nathan Larson's shit FBI honeypot pedo-nearcels forum to be concentrated on us. Tbh, he should stay around because that dude is keeping their attention away from us like jiggling a bag of shekels in front of jews at the local camp and it's Just Fucking Hilarious.

They're losing their minds over Nathan Larson. Secretly, they might have a fetish for him. What they do not know is that Nathan loves this attention. Reporting on him is not going to get rid of him, it will only embolden him to create more chaos.
They only have fetishes for 12 year old boys (chads)

I've put forward the idea of having a charity boxing match. I would donate all proceedings to a mens mental health charity and IT can pick a pro abortion charity or whatever type of charities they're into. Can you imagine the views a video of a blackpilled incel boxing a simp would get?
I'm 156lbs so don't want anyone too much bigger. If your <175lbs Lets make it happpen IT lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why would you guys want to fight anyone?