Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It is time again

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
It is time to cry myself out again. I hate crying, I hate doing this, but it needs to be done. It's been building up for over two months now, and I gotta let it out or I'm gonna implode.

I just downloaded three versions of Chrono Trigger OST - Corridors of Time using YouTube to MP3 converters - I got a 3-minute, 15-minute, and 1-hour looping version of the song. It helps me cry, I dunno. It's a sad sounding song, and makes it easier for me to do what I need to do. I think I'll play them while I go to sleep tonight, cry myself into my dreams. I could really use a hug tonight, but I don't got anyone. :cryfeels: Why is life so brutal when you're ugly, autistic, and male?

I hate doing this, I hate crying. :incel:

I wish I could cry. I have so much built up sadness inside me but I just cant cry. :feelsbadman:

I wish I could cry. I have so much built up sadness inside me but I just cant cry. :feelsbadman:
Yeah, I struggle with getting the waterworks going, and keeping it going once it starts. I've found that, for me personally, listening to that song and getting high makes it much easier, but I still have to push it. Especially because my natural inclination while high seems to be giddiness.

Why do you hate it? Letting it all out while crying feels really refreshing after it’s all done

Why do you hate it? Letting it all out while crying feels really refreshing after it’s all done
Normies will tell you that you're weak if you cry, redpillercucks will tell you to man up and be a good goy and that you dont have the right to have feelings even some retards here still post shit like that
Same, the only time i let it out is with anger, i haven't cried in 7 years

I haven't cried in three years. I used to cry every time a oneitis rejected me, but now, I don't have the energy for that anymore.

I haven't cried in three years. I used to cry every time a oneitis rejected me, but now, I don't have the energy for that anymore.
Yeah, neither do I. That's why I need "outside help," so to speak, from drugs and alcohol, and music. And even then, I still need to force it, because I'm far more likely to become giddy and I'm more prone to laughter when I'm high, than I am to get depressed.

I hate crying, it makes me feel exhausted and like a massive faggot

Cry if you must. But I think the more productive thing would be to address why you want to cry.

Cry if you must. But I think the more productive thing would be to address why you want to cry.
:feelsseriously: I know why I want to cry, I'm incel, the sadness builds up because I'm incel, and I need to let it out or I'll wind up having an emotional outburst, probably in public.

:feelsseriously: I know why I want to cry, I'm incel, the sadness builds up because I'm incel, and I need to let it out or I'll wind up having an emotional outburst, probably in public.

If it's putting you through this kind of anguish, I think you should keep trying to escape inceldom.

If you're trapped in a well, even if it looks hopeless you should try to escape. If only to keep yourself from being tortured by despair. The idea that it's supposedly over seems to be torturing you.

It is time to cry myself out again. I hate crying, I hate doing this, but it needs to be done. It's been building up for over two months now, and I gotta let it out or I'm gonna implode.
Do you ever feel like you want to cry, but you can't? I think that's a really terrible feeling. I never cry, even when I feel really bad. I wish I could let it out like you.

Btw, I am listening to the song you mentioned, it's really good.

Why is it embarrassing?
crying for retarded shit is embarrassing, If a norman finds out im crying for being incel, that would be unsettling, its not like i beat myself, but i was doing it very often for a while, like, bruh.

Yes. Music can be an excellent cope.

I've expressed my emotions by fantasizing while listening to songs like "Mind Power...Ki" and "Warning of Danger" for years now.

Those two are my favorite Dragon Ball-related songs ones.

Do you ever feel like you want to cry, but you can't?
Yeah, that's all the time, unless I drink, get high, and listen to saddish sounding music.
Why is it embarrassing?
It's not. We're human, and missing a vital part of the human experience. Either he's lying, has or has had that vital part of the human experience, or he's not human.

I used to cry once-twice every year, but in recent two years it increased to at least once a month, sometimes in depressed state it happens day after day. Crying doesn't make me feel vulnerable. It's more of the manifestation of the mental suffering and hatred I go theough. Let it out brocel and may it fuel your actions throughout the life.

I used to cry once-twice every year, but in recent two years it increased to at least once a month, sometimes in depressed state it happens day after day. Crying doesn't make me feel vulnerable. It's more of the manifestation of the mental suffering and hatred I go theough. Let it out brocel and may it fuel your actions throughout the life.
Yeah, no, I'll do what I need to do, and sometimes I need to cry. I just hate the feeling of shame that comes with it. Maybe I should mix some hatred into it the next time I have a cry session. Or a gråtrunka.

And to think I've been in Sweden for the past 3 weeks and never learned that word :waitwhat:
I hate to admit it, but I've never been to Sweden. I learned that word from a Swedish youtuber.

And to think I've been in Sweden for the past 3 weeks and never learned that word :waitwhat:
Still in Swedistan? As you know, my domicile is not far away from there.