Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT is such a pathetic sub

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
A sub dedicated to talk about a specific portion of vulnerable men, without letting those men respond, censoring them, attacking a person and not letting that person respond is pure cowardice. They are afraid of our arguments, that's why they cherry pick the arguments of ours they perceive as easier to respond to and then ban anyone who comes up with a different argument, let's do the same with feminism, let's cherry pick the most toxic and stupid feminists and completely ignore the ones with intelligent arguments, let's make fun of them and then let's ban any feminist that wants to come with a different argument, let's do it until women finally learn the fucking lesson!!!!!

If it was true that we can't get laid specifically because we're toxic, then they wouldn't be getting laid either since they not only are more toxic and stupid than us, they are bullies, they search for desperate vulnerable people in order to laugh at them, it's their only hobby, and if a person with such a toxic hobby can get a partner, then that's the demonstration that personality doesn't matter as much as normies think.

And then you have the IT users who say that we all are Nazis because we let them eat in our table, meanwhile IT users let people who openly talk about killing incels and celebrate their suicide eat at their table, and these screenshots are proof: A brocel here asked the question: what will society do with all the men who are going to commit suicide because of the sexlessness crisis, these were some of the responses:

Screenshot 20240919 2038153

20 IT users upvoted, YIKES!! Seems like IT are letting A LOT of psychopaths and fascists eat at their table, and then they think they are better than us, if I could I would search for them and destroy their faces in GTA V.

More screenshots:

Screenshot 20240919 2039393

Screenshot 20240919 2039553

IT users aren't less toxic than us, and they would behave in a similar way we do if they were in our position, they are just assholes judging from a position of privilege!!!!!

Last edited:
I don't think anyone outside of their echo-chamber takes them that seriously.

Last edited:
If I see an IncelTear user irl I will go full gymragecel on them in GTA5 game and this is a warning to them. And yes this applu to both gends.

They just like bullying autistic virgins into suicide because they miss highschool and college when it was acceptable to bully these people into suicide.

If I see an IncelTear user irl I will go full gymragecel on them in GTA5 game and this is a warning to them. And yes this applu to both gends.
IMG 8479

Me staring at the ITuser irl (I brutally mog them)

They just like bullying autistic virgins into suicide because they miss highschool and college when it was acceptable to bully these people into suicide.
Correct. Every highschool should have a little concentration camp in order to teach these assholes to behave in a civilized way.

Correct. Every highschool should have a little concentration camp in order to teach these assholes to behave in a civilized way.
Oh don’t worry, they usually get ostracised when people start to mature.

I don't think anyone outside of their echo-chamber thanks them that seriously.
Yet they see themselves as heroes fighting for social justice JFL, when in reality they are just cruel bullies, they are fucking DELUSIONAL.

completely ignore the ones with intelligent arguments

It turns out that they have no intelligent argument, because every root is grounded in a land, all knowledge comes from a source, and there you find yourself perplexed. The whole root is only for complex women.

Yes, IT users are sociopaths. Take some comfort in knowing they're obese freaks and tranny faggots tho. A great member here known as clocked doxxed some. They're as you'd expect. Most IT members are attacking their own heart valves as much as they're attacking this site.

If we really wanted to feed the hungry we'd send obese women to poor countries

Censoring their usernames is normie behaviour. Retarded.

If we really wanted to feed the hungry we'd send obese women to poor countries
That's where the real incel revolution would begin, there wouldn't be enough foids in developed countries.

Yes, IT users are sociopaths. Take some comfort in knowing they're obese freaks and tranny faggots tho. A great member here known as clocked doxxed some. They're as you'd expect. Most IT members are attacking their own heart valves as much as they're attacking this site.
A person has to be incredibly pathetic in order to constantly post in that sub. Sometimes I wonder if women actually know the blackpill is true and they are just pretending it's not.

A person has to be incredibly pathetic in order to constantly post in that sub. Sometimes I wonder if women actually know the blackpill is true and they are just pretending it's not.
Ofc they know it's true. They get off asserting their power

I don't even understand why that subreddit exists in the first place. If incels are such pathetic beings, why create an entire page dedicated to attacking them?

Also I just don't understand this behavior: "Hey lets attack an autistic ugly guy on the internet that says he is lonely, lets mock him, I'm sure that's how he learns his lesson and becomes a feminist."

What is the idea, what do you gain from this? It's stupid asf

I say anything on that circlejerk sub that doesn't completely agree with whatever shit the post is about I get insulted, downvoted and/or deleted comment.

I say anything on that circlejerk sub that doesn't completely agree with whatever shit the post is about I get insulted, downvoted and/or deleted comment.
They are a hivemind of fucking NPCs and bullies.

A sub dedicated to talk about a specific portion of vulnerable men, without letting those men respond, censoring them, attacking a person and not letting that person respond is pure cowardice. They are afraid of our arguments, that's why they cherry pick the arguments of ours they perceive as easier to respond to and then ban anyone who comes up with a different argument, let's do the same with feminism, let's cherry pick the most toxic and stupid feminists and completely ignore the ones with intelligent arguments, let's make fun of them and then let's ban any feminist that wants to come with a different argument, let's do it until women finally learn the fucking lesson!!!!!

If it was true that we can't get laid specifically because we're toxic, then they wouldn't be getting laid either since they not only are more toxic and stupid than us, they are bullies, they search for desperate vulnerable people in order to laugh at them, it's their only hobby, and if a person with such a toxic hobby can get a partner, then that's the demonstration that personality doesn't matter as much as normies think.

And then you have the IT users who say that we all are Nazis because we let them eat in our table, meanwhile IT users let people who openly talk about killing incels and celebrate their suicide eat at their table, and these screenshots are proof: A brocel here asked the question: what will society do with all the men who are going to commit suicide because of the sexlessness crisis, these were some of the responses:

View attachment 1272944

20 IT users upvoted, YIKES!! Seems like IT are letting A LOT of psychopaths and fascists eat at their table, and then they think they are better than us, if I could I would search for them and destroy their faces in GTA V.

More screenshots:

View attachment 1272946
View attachment 1272947

IT users aren't less toxic than us, and they would behave in a similar way we do if they were in our position, they are just assholes judging from a position of privilege!!!!!
I’m also a pathetic sub :ahegao:

If globohomo said incels are an opressed minority, IT would leave us alone and move to the next group of people they could feel superior to and bully without repercussion.

Maybe someday Reddit admins will look at r/IncelTearShame and r/IncelTearIsAHateSub and finally ban IT, fuck those soy guzzling faggots and trannies.