Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It Is So, So Common For Incels To Be Cold Approached By Horny And Wet Foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date
@RedBull kill yourself you normie faggot (in Minecraft) (but also in real life)

this literally fills me with so much fucking anger. He has whores appraching HIM yet he joins this site and tries to act like one of us. Meanwhile we would have to risk everything to approach a foid just to have a 1/100000 chance of ascension, and we cant even have this space to ourselves. fucking bullshit world

can relate
can relate
can relate

Last edited:
Yet another fakecel who had a hundred chances to lose his virginity while I haven't even had ONE.

How long until they unban him? :feelshmm:

This fag has the physique of a total subhuman while manlets such as myself, are relatively ripped and don't receive any attention from holes, let a lone 17yo prime cunny. The heightpill absolutely destroyed me.

Fuck this guy. I bet he was here just like the other niggers to disrupt our environment and "trigger" us in some way. Must be an alt of nukethisgayearth.

piece of shit normalfaggot should be shot

This fag has the physique of a total subhuman while manlets such as myself, are relatively ripped and don't receive any attention from holes, let a lone 17yo prime cunny. The heightpill absolutely destroyed me.
Same. The heightpill is the ultimate blackpill, in my view.

There seem to be 2 main types of tallfags on this forum: a) LARPing fakecels who already get regular sex; b) lazy fucks who simply need minimal self-improvement, i.e., getting their act together, basic grooming and stylemaxxing, and some gymcelling, to easily ascend and perhaps even become real slayers. They have the audacity to claim the "incel" status, when taking the simplest of steps will instantly resolve their predicament, such as it is.

Perhaps a third type is legit "tall incels," but that's almost an oxymoron; they are rarer than a foid who is willing to date a man shorter than herself. They are close to being unicorns. To be a "tall incel," one has to be extremely ugly (far above and beyond regular ugliness; they need to suffer a deformity-tier failo) and totally mentally-crippled, which most of the tallfag posters here aren't. As such, they are fakecels. That is the only possible conclusion given the state of our knowledge.

1630345715830-png.486300

Those who have read the Scientific Blackpill Re: Height, and who have watched the contents on this, this, this, and this YouTube channels, and who actually go outside to see and observe who is attractive to foids IRL, and who have a keen eye for what's actually going on, know that it's almost impossible to be an incel when one is 6'0"+. We manlets must force ourselves to go out of our ways to self-improve on 6 gorillion different parameters to maybe have a chance one day when an unattractive foid finally, reluctantly agrees to contemplate the presence of a manlet; meanwhile, these tallfags can get laid by virtue of existing. And yet they insist on inserting themselves into this community, pull off the "How do you do, fellow incels?" schtick, constantly brag about being approached by foids cruising for a dick, and falsely claim to be in the same boat as we are. It's like they are addicted to mogging us, so much so that they crave doing that even on an online anonymous forum.

TALLFAGS GET CASUAL SEX IN THE BATHROOMS OF HOTELS WITH UNFAMILIAR FOIDS EVERY DAY; WE MANLETS GET NOTHING.

I'm tired of all the insincere LARPing here by these pieces of shit.

It has absolutely nothing to do with my height lmao. 6ft guys are 1 in 5. You're fucking delusional if you think that gets foids wet. I agree that height>face but you need to actually be tall for that.
Also I am subhuman. I am treated like a subhuman and I always was by people that actually KNOW me. People underestimate the NTpill. If I was capable of slaying I wouldn't be a 20 year old virgin now. Not cool, OP.
Incels don't get cold approached you massive faggot.

The red bull guy is banned,good always thought he was quite dodgy.

I told you all to ban this faggot when he was at 50 posts or so. Idk why is he spewing dozens of brag posts on a fucking incel forum, yet still evades getting banned. Or is bragging allowed on here now?I understand we shouldn't just banhammer every nonconforming greycel, but when the retard spams with brag posts, he deserves getting ip banned. My best guess for his motivation is that he probably enjoys attention and the mogging of a forum comprised of genetically disadvantaged and socially deprived men.

I'm 6 ft 10 btw, little bit on a manlet side ((( My left eye is slightly smaller than the right one and it's the only facial flaw I have, but it still makes me incel right? Girls like ask for my insta and tiktok (200k subs btw) all the time, but I'm so shy and autistic , don't know what to do :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:I guess unless my sweet ladies start literally dming me for sex, I'm still incel :feelsrope::feelsrope: Life is so hard, you can't even imagine. Lucky you, you 5 ft 4 curry stemcels, there's a lotta bitches swooning over dark guys ;););) Maybe I have to gymcel a little, my waist-to-shoulder raio is only 2.1, but I never worked out in my life really
Alright, enough posting for today, gotta talk to my best friend (she's cute, but I don't like her touching me all the time, she's only about 8.5/10)
there is only 1 solution, post face pics or ban
He already posted multiple pics of himself, his has a decent frame, clean shaven chest, broad shoulders and shit, yet "whines" about how his body is shit. (even if it's not him, that's a very low effort trollfuel) Fucking pathetic loser, it a mystery what's going on in the heads of these morons.

Last edited:
Tallfags who aren't literally deformed must be banned on the spot, because none of these "mentalcel" moggers is a real incel, not a single one.

I predicted this a week ago in this post: come look @Pixycel @faded.:lul:

You have autism: what race and height are you?
Mentalcels are notorious for being chads here.
View attachment 489254

:chad::banhammer:
Another @-BrettyBoy- here!

Last edited:
brutal but not surprising because most fakecels/tallcels love to reveal themselves early.
They are pretty much women when it comes to the need to brag

Last edited:
I'm 6 ft 10 btw, little bit on a manlet side ((( My left eye is slightly smaller than the right one and it's the only facial flaw I have, but it still makes me incel right? Girls like ask for my insta and tiktok (200k subs btw) all the time, but I'm so shy and autistic , don't know what to do :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:I guess unless my sweet ladies start literally dming me for sex, I'm still incel :feelsrope::feelsrope: Life is so hard, you can't even imagine. Luckily you, you 5 ft 4 curry stemcels, there's a lotta bitches swooning over dark guys ;););) Maybe I have to gymcel a little, my waist-to-shoulder raio is only 2.1, but I never worked out in my life really
Alright, enough posting for today, gotta talk to my best friend (she's cute, but I don't like her touching me all the time, she's only about 8.5/10)

He already posted multiple pics of himself, his has a decent frame, clean shaven chest, broad shoulders and shit, yet "whines" about how his body is shit. (even if it's not him, that's a very low effort trollfuel) Fucking pathetic loser, it a mystery what's going on in the heads of these morons.
Yep, that accurately captures the mentality and posting-style of these bragging, mogging pieces of crap.

"Woe is me, Stacy won't leave my horse-sized dick alone for a single second, she keeps forcefully grabbing me by the dick, I feel like a rape victim basically, but I simply don't know how to ascend! xDDD!!! Please guys, believe me, I'm totally an incel just like the rest of you, it just so happens that my very presence makes girls soil their underwear -- if even they wear any, lololol -- with BUCKETS OF STICKY GROOL, but it doesn't really matter that I make girls squirt voluminous discharge by looking at them or by standing or passing next to them, hehehe, I'm still an incel after all, just because I make 9.5/10s instantly and automatically deplete their pussy-cream reserves, it doesn't invalidate my involuntary celibacy, haha lolol! Welp, I gotta go play some vidya and LDAR as I'm totally an incel despite dozens of obsessive stalker girls begging me to vaginally, anally, and orally creampie them in the bathrooms when I go out clubbing with zoomers, huehuehuehuehuehue, see ya later fellow incels." :chad::chad::chad:

Imagine actually deriving (sadistic) satisfaction by going on an incel forum full of some of the most miserable, frustrated genetic losers in the world, only to proceed to vociferously brag non-stop in hundreds of posts about how much of a BRUTAL MOGGER you are.

JfL. @highinhibition schau dir das mal an. Das wird ja immer schlimmer hier mit den Fakecels

Let me guess : he is also white and has full hair ?

JFL at the state of this forum.

piece of shit normalfaggot should be shot
All tallfag fakecels against the wall

What?

Last edited:
I swear that Bassem Braiki guy said this same exact story a while ago, it's the same guy who keeps making accounts here spamming the same shit again and again :feelskek:

i've barely seen any CHADLITES get randomly approached on the street by women with sexual intent, let alone anything below chadlite.

this guy really been trying to make fun of us :feelswhat:

I swear to God, this website is legitimately 50%+ Chad fakecel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i've barely seen any CHADLITES get randomly approached on the street by women with sexual intent, let alone anything below chadlite.

this guy really been trying to make fun of us :feelswhat:
I swear to God, this website is legitimately 50%+ Chad fakecel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Exactly. As I wrote here:

I used to think that "chads.is" is just a meme. I don't think so anymore.

I've had enough with these 6'0"+ brutal & bragging moggers who can literally get laid just by breathing coming here and pretending (not even convincingly so) that they too are "incels." It is so ridiculous on its face, it's so preposterous, it's so fundamentally absurd, that no words can truly encapsulate the abstract horror this phenomenon elicits. It's like reality is such a cruel joke, that even when you do your best to escape -- e.g., by going on an incel forum -- the cruel joke, like a maleficent ghost, just keeps on incessantly haunting you. The mogging never ends.

Exactly. As I wrote here:

I used to think that "chads.is" is just a meme. I don't think so anymore.

I've had enough with these 6'0"+ brutal & bragging moggers who can literally get laid just by breathing coming here and pretending (not even convincingly so) that they too are "incels." It is so ridiculous on its face, it's so preposterous, it's so fundamentally absurd, that no words can truly encapsulate the abstract horror this phenomenon elicits. It's like reality is such a cruel joke, that even when you do your best to escape -- e.g., by going on an incel forum -- the cruel joke, like a maleficent ghost, just keeps on incessantly haunting you. The mogging never ends.
Ofc this isn't a safe space even for incels, I assure you at least 60% of this forum's members have no business being here.

wait so that's what happened to REDBVLL lmao

Same. The heightpill is the ultimate blackpill, in my view.

There seem to be 2 main types of tallfags on this forum: a) LARPing fakecels who already get regular sex; b) lazy fucks who simply need minimal self-improvement, i.e., getting their act together, basic grooming and stylemaxxing, and some gymcelling, to easily ascend and perhaps even become real slayers. They have the audacity to claim the "incel" status, when taking the simplest of steps will instantly resolve their predicament, such as it is.

Perhaps a third type is legit "tall incels," but that's almost an oxymoron; they are rarer than a foid who is willing to date a man shorter than herself. They are close to being unicorns. To be a "tall incel," one has to be extremely ugly (far above and beyond regular ugliness; they need to suffer a deformity-tier failo) and totally mentally-crippled, which most of the tallfag posters here aren't. As such, they are fakecels. That is the only possible conclusion given the state of our knowledge.

1630345715830-png.486300

Those who have read the Scientific Blackpill Re: Height, and who have watched the contents on this, this, this, and this YouTube channels, and who actually go outside to see and observe who is attractive to foids IRL, and who have a keen eye for what's actually going on, know that it's almost impossible to be an incel when one is 6'0"+. We manlets must force ourselves to go out of our ways to self-improve on 6 gorillion different parameters to maybe have a chance one day when an unattractive foid finally, reluctantly agrees to contemplate the presence of a manlet; meanwhile, these tallfags can get laid by virtue of existing. And yet they insist on inserting themselves into this community, pull off the "How do you do, fellow incels?" schtick, constantly brag about being approached by foids cruising for a dick, and falsely claim to be in the same boat as we are. It's like they are addicted to mogging us, so much so that they crave doing that even on an online anonymous forum.

TALLFAGS GET CASUAL SEX IN THE BATHROOMS OF HOTELS WITH UNFAMILIAR FOIDS EVERY DAY; WE MANLETS GET NOTHING.

I'm tired of all the insincere LARPing here by these pieces of shit.
So true and High IQ. Bookmarked

I don't care about the morality of sharing private conversations.

I don't care about the feelings of 6'0"+ tallfags.

The only emotion I am capable of given these circumstances is (manlet) rage.

View attachment 491455

Hey brocels, how often do 17-year-old girls stalk you the way this 6'0"+ tallfag was stalked by a 17-year-old?

How often do foids cold approach you in a club setting, huh?

Must be happening all the time to all of us, right?

Right?

Because tallfags are totally, totally, totally legit incels, right?

Right?
i loled

why would she say that hes a rapist only bcuz he send her one word answers? lol
I'm tall and I've never once had a foid approach me.
same here

JfL. @highinhibition schau dir das mal an. Das wird ja immer schlimmer hier mit den Fakecels
over for balding currycels living in the west like us

Ich hab übrigens die prüfung verkackt und muss noch länger studieren für bachelor, noch 1 jahr

master-wg angebot ist immer noch offen, ich habe gute paar gute ideen wie wir besser lernen können wenn wir uns gegenseitig helfen

U can speak German jfl?
Where did he show his physique?

Last edited:
god damn does everyone have private DMs on this site? Feeling left out ngl.
biggest outcast on a site of outcast.

Also fuck all tall niggers, they need to be banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back