Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT is SEETHING over the new subreddit

Celius

Celius

-
They are going fucking CRAZY dude. They’ve been screenshotting it left and right. Holy hell. Imagine having literally nothing better to do in your life than sceeenshot virgins who are not total obedient cuckolds towards women.

They hate it btw. They HATE, like absolutely despise the fact that most incels are not “respectable” towards women, it makes their blood boils.

And then they have the audacity to tell us incels to go find hobbies when literally all they do 24/7 is screenshot us. Unbelievable.

Theres a new subreddit for incels?

r/NPNW only 100-200 members
r/BeholdTheChads had the same early 2023 and it got banned afterwards cause of the amount of reports it had from IT cuckolds. These people are a disease.

They are going fucking CRAZY dude. They’ve been screenshotting it left and right. Holy hell. Imagine having literally nothing better to do in your life than sceeenshot virgins who are not total obedient cuckolds towards women.

They hate it btw. They HATE, like absolutely despise the fact that most incels are not “respectable” towards women, it makes their blood boils.

And then they have the audacity to tell us incels to go find hobbies when literally all they do 24/7 is screenshot us. Unbelievable.
its pathetic

It's gonna get banned, there's no point. You have to have something like r/shortguys if you want to make sure your subreddit doesn't get shoah'd. :feelsjuice:

they hate male-only spaces, but they dont mind female-only spaces who shit on men all day

they hate male-only spaces, but they dont mind female-only spaces who shit on men all day
the hate males spaces that aren't gyoncentric enough for them which is why they destroyed gaming, I remember the old days when nigga played games for fun and having hot women was just a + now its all anyone talks about. Feminism goal isn't to make anything better for anyone but to make every conversation about women

IT lives rent free in OPs head.

Why do they spend so much time and effort on us?... It's so weird. We don't affect their lives in the slightest.

It's so fucking embarrassing.

Why do they spend so much time and effort on us?... It's so weird. We don't affect their lives in the slightest.

It's so fucking embarrassing.
They enjoy our misery. Remember when that child groomer Doogey claimed that reading our posts made him feel better about his shitty life? That’s basically the default mindset of every IT member.

They're obsessed.

Some of the members over there were gigabased btw. One of them was this OG 2017 r/incel 43 year old trucel. Fuck I should’ve maybe followed some of them when I had the chance. Now I don’t even know their usernames.

They enjoy our misery. Remember when that child groomer Doogey claimed that reading our posts made him feel better about his shitty life? That’s basically the default mindset of every IT member.
The feeling is mutual for literally the entire existence of IT... I can't imagine a existence more miserable then shadowboxing people who you will never have to deal it ever.

At least we have real issues. Trauma, abuse, loneliness, depression.

They unironically need to touch grass. Fucking creeps.

i never heard about any new subreddit and i don't care tbh. i know that there's r/shortguys which is pretty much the only "incel" subreddit in the whole site not banned now.
i think if that place gets banned then some media expossure will be drawn to it. jfl, i remember @The guitar lord in that subreddit and how much drama he used to make even tho he got dates in the past. he even was going to become a mod

r/shortguys which is pretty much the only "incel" subreddit
Not an incel sub. Lotta the users are sexhavers and the mods welcome them to stay. The sub just straight up went down the shitter after when normies invaded it. It was gigabased early 2023. That’s the fate of most “based” subs, you really just gotta enjoy them only when they’re not too popular.

kek I didn't even know such an incel subreddit even existed :feelskek:

kek I didn't even know such an incel subreddit even existed :feelskek:
an incel subreddit existed pre 2018, this site was made bc r/incels got banned from reddit
Someone correct me if I'm wrong

an incel subreddit existed pre 2018, this site was made bc r/incels got banned from reddit
Someone correct me if I'm wrong
You're not wrong. There were a few follow-up subs which were neutered versions of r/incels. Like r/Braincels. Which survived a while. Nowadays any vaguely "incel" sub gets insta-banned.