Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It is Saturday night and I watch Yugioh Let's Plays - It has to stop

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Seriously, this has to stop. But what else should I do? I have no contacts, no social circle whatsoever. People are going out, perhaps even to some secret sex location, while I watch Yugioh let's plays.
How do you actually create a social circle in the first place as a 24 year old man? The mere attempt is just pathetic. I could go to some bar, I guess. Yet again, I would have to spend my money on it, which I worked hard for. I would have to go alone. So, what should I do in a bar alone? Just waste some money for some drinks? Talk to some stranger without even having anything in common with them? How does it work though? You just go there and approach a group of people or what? I am nothing but a stranger to them and on top of that I am completely alone, so they know exactly what the deal is.
It seems like, once you are out, you are truly out.
By the way, I was never been on a bar before. It is weird. It looks like I missed pretty much everything of what a teenager should have experienced in the first place.

There is actually one thing I have learnt from normal people or even leftist people. You should not limit yourself to a degree where it becomes uncomfortable for you. They live their lifes and they are enjoying it. I read their biography. They talk about of how much fun they have in their workplace, while my work has become more and more dull. I really cannot enjoy myself anymore. It is like I am watching myself from a distance. Sometimes it helps me to gain a greater perception on things, but it also can be an obstacle.

I just work to catch up, but in reality I know I just cannot since at the same time everybody is moving ahead as well. So I just compensate with hitting the gym, although it is a pretty good cope and you may achieve something greater. I hit the gym for hours and hours, yet, that cannot be the only activity I spend my time on. What else can I do which has an impact in this physical realm? What else can I do to experience pleasure or tranquility?

Yep, if you leave high school friendless it's fucking over, no coming back.

As a man, indeed. So, there is only one thing I cano do, hit the gym for 5 hours in a day.

By the way, I was never been on a bar before. It is weird. It looks like I missed pretty much everything of what a teenager should have experienced in the first place.
Yeah, my experience with going to the local bar is that.. they keep you around so they can get you to spend money on the products they have.
I really cannot enjoy myself anymore. It is like I am watching myself from a distance. Sometimes it helps me to gain a greater perception on things, but it also can be an obstacle.
This disenfranchisement and disenchantment is felt by me also. I literally cannot feel happy at all. There is nothing that will make me feel fulfilled in any way, shape or form on this planet.

I think normies shoot up heroin when they go to those places, to rave and hook up. The whole point is to lowinhibmax and become a base animal. To a normie, it's a switch they can pull on or off that easily. It's something we both want and hate, so we just live in the purgatory of indecision.

Go out but where? I can go out and then watch normies having fun at parties or concerts (i can hear some band playing at this very moment), or enjoying food with a company, while i'd just go outside of my cave, walk for 1h and then come back to home depressed. It's impossible to meet new people if you already don't have friends or a gf. You could go solo to concert or a club but that' would be depressing as fuck especially since roasties have free tickets for clubs while you have to pay for everything since you have a dick in your pants.

Married Normies also stay home on Saturday night. When they go out to the street, it is to do some annoying program with the wife.

Yeah, my experience with going to the local bar is that.. they keep you around so they can get you to spend money on the products they have.

It is just like I thought. And this is not what I want to do, to spend all my money on it, which I worked really hard for.

This disenfranchisement and disenchantment is felt by me also. I literally cannot feel happy at all. There is nothing that will make me feel fulfilled in any way, shape or form on this planet.

The question is, what to do now? Is there any way to experience true pleasure or tranquility?

I think normies shoot up heroin when they go to those places, to rave and hook up.

They seem to enjoy ther life even without it. They do not need it in the first place.

You could go solo to concert or a club but that' would be depressing as fuck especially since roasties have free tickets for clubs while you have to pay for everything since you have a dick in your pants.

I really should expose my dick to the public.

Married Normies also stay home on Saturday night.

At least they have a female.

I seriously have no idea how to talk to people. It's so far beyond me.

Get your drivers license bro

Get your drivers license bro

Pretty soonish I will hit a driving school nearby. So, this topic is under attack.

I seriously have no idea how to talk to people. It's so far beyond me.

Since we do not have anything in common with them in the first place. This is why the best approach would be to lift the female right at the start.

It's over if you don't have a social circle. Take the NTpill.

Find a better cope.

I have an ever-growing list of anime series to watch so being alone at least gives me time to catch up on them.

This is something that had to have been remedied by the middle of HS, tbh. You’re out of college, all that’s left is scraps and they’d probably reject you due to whatever held you back in the first place. I wish I was wrong but it really is a wasteland at that age and women are VERY VERY unforgiving of any flaw in a man.

all we can do is just ldar, im probably going to go to bed in an hour tbh, this life is a joke...