Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It is quite likely, in fact it is statistical, that the children of the next generation will be born dysgenic.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
This is water. But funny.The next generation will be made from microchimerism. Even if a chad fucks your mother and is your father, your chances of being ugly are high, your mother sat on other dicks until she met the potential chad, you will still be born with characteristics of all the dicks your mother sat on LOL

TRUECELS WERE BORN. And even if your mother is a virgin and has Chad's first child (which is unlikely, since the massive force of society always finds someone to influence, so she will be more of a prostitute), it is not guaranteed that you will be born Chad, because dimorphism always finds you, and if it does, there's a 50/50 chance you're ugly LOL

you will still be born with characteristics of all the dicks your mother sat on LOL
Foids only sleep with Chad, so all of those characteristics will be Chad's.

Incels will be born because ugly women are more likely to get married and commit. Ugly women will get married to normies and have children and thus more incels will exist.

Foids only sleep with Chad, so all of those characteristics will be Chad's.
No, because Chad is rare. If chad were common, the word chad would not exist, as it belongs to a meaningful concept. This also gives contemporary society and liberal ideologies incentives for FOID to be free and do whatever they want, man, it's a mess.

And like I said, dimorphism still gets to you, the chance of being ugly and beautiful is 50/50

Incels will be born because ugly women are more likely to get married and commit. Ugly women will get married to normies and have children and thus more incels will exist.

Also, but foids have infinite SMV, so it's expected.

No, because Chad is rare. If chad were common, the word chad would not exist, as it belongs to a meaningful concept.
They still only sleep with Chad, regardless if he is rare or common. Foids would rather be alone than with a non-Chad male.

They still only sleep with Chad, regardless if he is rare or common. Foids would rather be alone than with a non-Chad male.
This is a lie, if this were true, betabuxx would have accepted the black pill in full. And even if the birth rate is not high, it exists. There are NTs - low inhibition that can mog you, and as I said, they have low inhibition, it's something rare, but it exists, exception is not the rule, obviously it doesn't happen to everyone, but it happens. AND THERE ARE ALSO BETAS REPRODUCING.

Foid prefers Chad, it's different to get.

There is no cohesion, as the concepts do not fit together completely.

This. And also, women are having children older and older, which makes turbo autists and more likely to have physical and health issues. My mother was 40 when she birthed me. She knows a woman who also had a kid at 40. Gues what? This other woman’s kid is a year younger than me with no friends, no GF, and a total rotter :lul: :lul: :lul:. What a shocker!

This. And also, women are having children older and older, which makes turbo autists and more likely to have physical and health issues. My mother was 40 when she birthed me. She knows a woman who also had a kid at 40. Gues what? This other woman’s kid is a year younger than me with no friends, no GF, and a total rotter :lul: :lul: :lul:. What a shocker!
It should be illegal for women to have children when they're older

People need to stop having fucking kids man. It's cruel and unreasonable to bring someone here during a time period like this.

Even if telegony isn't real, dysgenics still stems from bad genes from women, as men with bad genetics simply never get the chance to reproduce.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back