Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It is over

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Some people were made to live unfortunate lives and suffer the whole time. That is just a fact of nature. Most of us are those kinds of people. Normies ignore us.

104px-Royal_Cypher_of_Queen_Elizabeth_II.svg.png
da0c32d9175d17ee36f7f2ae9590cf3f.jpg

Some people were made to live unfortunate lives and suffer the whole time. That is just a fact of nature. Most of us are those kinds of people. Normies ignore us.
It truely is over.:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

impossible to live a happy life for me

Yes, but all types of people are tortured by life besides us pawns. Rows of whores and kings will lie beside us once our nation fails. Our great curse though is hat we are unloved, but at least we can't be tortured by its loss, but only by its absence.

Yes, but all types of people are tortured by life besides us pawns. Rows of whores and kings will lie beside us once our nation fails. Our great curse though is hat we are unloved, but at least we can't be tortured by its loss, but only by its absence.
ALz2syX.gif

low IQ thread
tell us something new

Just accept it is over theory

Suicide is the only reasonable solution

many men have to suffer for one man to succeed in life

Damn, how have I not figured this out this whole time. Truly eye opening op.

rope is our only salvation

i hate the funnel effect.

women will always go for those of a higher echelon.

we are all living in a state of childlike naivety

The universe must stay in a constant state of equilibrium at all times to ensure a balance. Somebody has to suffer for another to enjoy. We are the people who have to suffer.

Just gotta accept that it never began

Harsh but true, we just have to accept it.