Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It is over for this forum

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
it is too kiked

tenor.gif

We need another kristallnacht tbh

Remove post count and rank colors

I had the edit the OP to get an HD version of the song

Who the fuck uploads in 240p in 2012

Half our members would kill themselves.
It would probably push me to finally leave the forum though
why leave because of postcount? i gave up on it and i just come here to make occasional threads and just interact tbh. after 18k posts it finally caught up to me that postcount is just one big cope.

but i do hate my color, hence why i would reset mine.

apu-angry.jpg

It's less the number but more the pretty colours
what if postcounts were reset but you got to choose what color you want for like a month then you can change it again?

it's over for many, many men.

what if postcounts were reset but you got to choose what color you want for like a month then you can change it again?
Probably the same tbh, just select Enlightened and leave forever tbh

why leave because of postcount? i gave up on it and i just come here to make occasional threads and just interact tbh. after 18k posts it finally caught up to me that postcount is just one big cope.

but i do hate my color, hence why i would reset mine.
I like your color. is cool and it shows people that you are high ranking

Probably the same tbh, just select Enlightened and leave forever tbh
idk but i hate the leader board and my color tbh
I like your color. is cool and it shows people that you are high ranking
meh i would prefer a smaller post count with a different color ngl, pink doesnt usually go well with everything.

idk but i hate the leader board and my color tbh

meh i would prefer a smaller post count with a different color ngl, pink doesnt usually go well with everything.

I hate purple. The best color is the Captain rank.

Tell me about it, my topic talking about my warning was removed and @BlkPillPres topic was removed too. I'm starting to believe that freedom of speech is a myth since this sort of thing happens pretty much everywhere that claims they're for free speech. If you're running a platform, please don't claim you're for freedom of speech if you're going to silence people.

postcount is just one big cope.

Exactly, anybody posting for reasons of post count are seriously coping, it also means you are more focused on just posting period, than actually posting something of worth
Tell me about it, my topic talking about my warning was removed and @BlkPillPres topic was removed too. I'm starting to believe that freedom of speech is a myth since this sort of thing happens pretty much everywhere that claims they're for free speech. If you're running a platform, please don't claim you're for freedom of speech if you're going to silence people.

You know I got a 20% warning for that thread, telling moralfags that they are coping and normies will still hate them and treat them like shit. The site is cucked, but pretty soon I'll be helping Serge out, I'll create my own forum sometime next year, and I'll take all the extremists with me, then he can have his peaceful little pity party club and worry free ad revenue JFL

It's over for many men

Remove post count and rank colors

TBH one should be allowed to change their rank colours and customize it, no different than you do your avatar. I would go with black and gold if I could.

You know I got a 20% warning for that thread, telling moralfags that they are coping and normies will still hate them and treat them like shit. The site is cucked, but pretty soon I'll be helping Serge out, I'll create my own forum sometime next year, and I'll take all the extremists with me, then he can have his peaceful little pity party club and worry free ad revenue JFL
just lol, show screenshot of the pm im curious ngl tbh

Exactly, anybody posting for reasons of post count are seriously coping, it also means you are more focused on just posting period, than actually posting something of worth

I recieved a 10% warning for a post I made in your topic. I broke the "baiting" rule(whatever that means) to paraphrase my post I pretty much agreed on everything you said and that I'm neutral whenever women are raped or killed and that we're still public enemy number one no matter what, so why be moral? I could post the pm screenshot here, but it'll probably get this topic deleted just like mine regarding my warning. I mean seriously?

I also look forward to your forum next year. I'd like to be able to express myself WITHOUT worrying about being supressed.

just lol, show screenshot of the pm im curious ngl tbh

JFL I would but I'd probably just get another spiteful 20% warning tacked on, this place is ridiculous like that, its like getting an increased jail sentence for reporting that a police officer planted drugs on you

JFL I would but I'd probably just get another spiteful 20% warning tacked on, this place is ridiculous like that, its like getting an increased jail sentence for reporting that a police officer planted drugs on you
There is no way you would get another warning for that, its absurd at that point.

It was a bait and switch

I recieved a 10% warning for a post I made in your topic. I broke the "baiting" rule(whatever that means) to paraphrase my post I pretty much agreed on everything you said and that I'm neutral whenever women are raped or killed and that we're still public enemy number one no matter what, so why be moral? I could post the pm screenshot here, but it'll probably get this topic deleted just like mine regarding my warning. I mean seriously?

I also look forward to your forum next year. I'd like to be able to express myself WITHOUT worrying about being supressed.

"I would never rape a woman, but I'm indifferent to women being raped"

INCEL forum response: :banhammer:

Makes perfect sense I guess (in the twilight zone)

People like you are the problem

One of the worst things the forum managers did was to make rank a "numbers game" rather than a "quality game", you pretty much ensure that your site will become spam that you have to keep deleting

TBH one should be allowed to change their rank colours and customize it, no different than you do your avatar. I would go with black and gold if I could.
tbh

the only reason i want to get to 10k is to get the red color

Sad times ahead

shit website lol