Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It is over for russiancels

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
They can't even cope anymor3

Love that one vid of a Russian foid crying that there is no Doritos
:feelskek:

Meh, some of those brands are trash such as EA, so no major loss.

Unfortunate for them , but thats how it is

LIFE IS RNG , and this is just 1 Example

jfl @ ferrari :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: like most people can afford a ferrari

I don't care at all, lol.

What is the drawback? They should be thankful.

for men it is lifefuel actually, foids here in Russia are getting mad than their consumerism and travelling hobbies are shrinking and it makes me happy as a slavcel from small rus town

Last edited:
for men it is lifefuel actually, foids here in Russia are getting mad than their consumerism and travelling hobbies are getting very shrinked and it makes me happy as a slavcel from small rus town

Honestly anything that pulls people away from shit like netflix is a good thing IMO

i dont give a shit. putin is a fucking cuck. he never thought about stripping female rights. to this day russian women atill murder their own babies by the millions. Putin will gladly use his young guys as canon fodder for a retarded war over nothing but never touch russian kweens.